Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blue House

by yero69 Posted 15th Jul 2006 at 3:54 PM - Updated 21st Jul 2006 at 12:09 PM by yero69

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:18 PM
By the description, this sounds like a very nice house. Unfortunately, I don't think the pix don't show anything that would back the description up. It's impossible for me to really tell what it looks like inside. Maybe, if you posted some close up, inside shots, I'd feel comfortable downloading it. Otherwise, thank you for thinking about all of us as MTS2 and putting it up for us to share in something you created. I know that's probably pretty hard, especially the very first time.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 2:05 AM
I thought this great house!you did it really nice.
Thank you for sharing!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:15 AM Last edited by yero69 : 21st Jul 2006 at 12:12 PM.

Thank you all
I have added a couple of pics showing interior from previous version color scheme has been changed.

Thanks
Yero

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything