Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Namay Dr.

by yabo Posted 15th Jul 2006 at 11:07 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2006 at 9:43 AM by yabo : grammar, etc...

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:19 AM
Is there any custom content?

For the spiffiest, coolest, weirdest thing on this PLANET click here. You'll see...

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:52 PM
Very nice job.

Remember even a bad day flying RC is better then
any day at work.

Visit us @ http://members.tripod.com/kg4bet/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 2:07 AM Last edited by yabo : 18th Jul 2006 at 2:14 AM. Reason: remembered something...
oops, forgot to mention, no, it's only maxis content, the little stuff i did furnish. i prefer to share stuff that's easily useable, instead of risking loading issues, etc. hope you don't mind =)

and thanks kg4bet. I'm already working on more now that i got nightlife. i have a house right now with parking for 13 cars, and a motorcycle (not including the driveway, and all vehicles are driveable) but that thing is WAY huge and a content hog, so, i'll see if i can tweak it a bit =) it's a fun design, though. (and 500k, i think =p)

OH, side note... i also noticed after installing nightlife that the garage (maybe the whole house?) was a bit back from where it should be to work right with maxis' parking spaces. you'll need to extend the garage a little to use it. sorry. i'd fix it, but then i'd have to change everything about this post. maybe i'll redo it a little and finish it up and upload it as a seperate NL only house. who knows. lemme know what you think!

yabo!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 9:21 PM
Thanks. A really nice house. Congrats on your first upload
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 1:12 PM
its really stunning. i have the perfect family for this.

Worst signature ever....
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 1:05 AM
It's safe to download it with the terrain paint, right? Because I heard somewhere that it is best not to include any terrain paint at all. I think where I read it, the article said that when people download the lot with the terrain paint changed (even if it's the same, I think!) a glitch happens or the game crashes.
Can any other downloader tell me if they found the lot okay to download?

ENTJ