Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tony Stewart's "Smoke" Lamborghini Mercialago

by Zexxa Posted 16th Jul 2006 at 6:10 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:30 AM
Awesome!!!!!

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:48 AM
I love it!

If anyone knows what to put along the 'custom content' option when uploading projects PM ME!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:59 AM
Hot Thanks for this
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 10:56 AM Last edited by DocFX : 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:27 AM. Reason: To clarify...
Default Copyright?, of course I copied it right...
Hmmm, very nicely done - thanks for sharing shame we didn't get the rear plate thou' - but understood, copyright issues are a complete minefield.

Some people would see it as a tribute, others as a rip-off and *some copyright lawyers as a nice bit of easy revenue* - best left alone methinks...

* I will just add 'Alledgedly...' *

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 1:01 PM
>DocFX: lol, yeah. I'm sure somewhere a crak legal team is going to drop whatever they are doing to sue That20issmokin.

In short, unless you sell this for profit you wont get into any trouble smokin'. So just make sure no skank paysites get it & you would be fine.

It makes me laugh when people vilify lawyers. Funny how appreciative first time arrestees are when their Barrister comes down to the cells at 4am to sort them out because they are crying like childrem at the staff sgt.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 3:29 PM
Well, I was also afraid that the text would end up looking really bad in game. I knew the Europlate would work, but the Unique Autosports plate has a whole lot smaller writing.

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:16 PM
GOD i LOVE lambo's they are my all time favorite ever since i was younger love it. but what about diablo's?

I loved Vampire before Twilight.... and I read the book in 2005 when it came out, so all you newbies who think you know Twilight, you have no idea....
Inventor
#9 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:48 PM
Very very nice i like it thankyou That20issmokin
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 10:49 PM
I am always excited about new cars.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 11:07 AM
Wow! nice car man * thanks

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 6:48 PM
sweet love it!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 2:38 AM
This looks great and it's perfect for my ladies, Good work. As for windowed mode, you first right click on the launcher symble and choose properties. When you see the path put a space at the end and write -w and select apply. if you have window7 then do give adminitrator permission. There you'll get window mode. It is easy. :)