Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Corset Piercing

by amera Posted 16th Jul 2006 at 2:23 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2007 at 6:44 PM by amera

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:15 PM
this is pretty thank you
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:19 PM
This is awesome! Why isn't it featured!?

Very lovely, though real corset peircings wouldn't be this permanent. People would only wear them for a few hours. I'm going to download this when I'm on the right computer.

It's not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:20 PM
wow this is amazing! think that you could make it for an asian skin tone? thanks!

..:::Amazed how bright are the flames we are burning in:::..
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:26 PM
That is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen!!!!

All preferences aside, you did a great job. excellent realism.

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:35 PM
yay i like it
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:40 PM
This is great! Of all the wacky piercings out there, from the Prince Albert to the barbell in the tongue, I've always considered this to be the most asthetically pleasing. Maybe I just like the possibilities of swapping out the hardware and ribbons. LOL Thanx!
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:42 PM
Beautiful! Very good work amera!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:54 PM
Uhh! That hurts! But, anyway, you did a great job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:56 PM
Thta looks painful, it hurts just looking at it. But I know my sims will love it. ^,^ Great job.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:01 AM
Twisted Minds
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:02 AM
Spectacular!!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:12 AM
is it a skin, or ..what O_o?
Forum Resident
#14 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:30 AM
@Brenner: It's a skintone.

Ew, I never knew such a thing existed. The wierd things people do for kicks. It looks cool but gross and really matches Louis' dark skintone (my personal favorite) quite well. Disturbingly beautiful...
Scholar
#15 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 1:03 AM
awww the should've hurt :D
great work
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 1:06 AM
I love corset piercings. I don't know if I would ever get one, but at least now my Sims can have one. Thanks so much!

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 1:37 AM
This is beautiful! Thank you so much for making this ^_^
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joebart622
That is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen!!!!

If that's the most disgusting thing you have ever seen, then you haven't seen very much! :p

Anyway, nice work. We need more out-of-the-ordinary downloads like this.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 2:55 AM
this is awesome, thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:10 AM
scary but sooooo cool!!!!! downloading right now!

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:47 AM
Oo, I've seen this done before! It looks like it hurts, but, apparantly its one of those things that looks more painful than it is. Nice attention to detail on this. Thanks for sharing it with us!

K.B.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:32 AM
Beautiful Job on the detail... I think corset piercings are beautiful done the right way... My only question is it only in one color???

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:35 AM
Ooo, I like it, it looks painful, but I like it!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has died, been cured, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:04 AM
I love corset piercings(even though I would never get them myself :P). The skin's really gorgeous. Thank you so much for this download, I'll be sure to try it out! :]
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:47 AM
That is so freaky!
(Wish it was an pale Enayla skin, they are my favorite.)
You know it is great when it looks real enough to make you cringe. GREAT JOB!!!

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Page 1 of 3