Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy VII AC final

by Navetsea Posted 21st Jul 2006 at 2:56 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:02 AM by Navetsea : uploading new skintone

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 7:25 PM
I just wanna say thankyou for the awsome sims! I loved this movie and it's gonna rock having them in my game!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I speak with no voice and my word is law" - Apex - Portal
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 7:36 PM
They're wonderful!!! I luv them! :lovestruc I really apreciate your hard work, I can't thank you enough :D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 7:50 PM
I know nothing about the characters, but those costumes are great! And, I hear ya on the Thanks button, sometimes I wish I had never found that little statistics page that let me know my ratio of thanks to downloads is only 2%.

Great work once again Navetsea!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 7:53 PM
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!

Honestly, the BEST AC characters ever! Don't you want to make Reno as well?

my homepage: L I V I N G - D o l l

You can find more creations at Simchic.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:18 PM
it is the great sims i can say i was detail so i will thanks for ur efford to enrich the sims with ur creativity and talent. i hope u will always amaze us with ur creation
Scholar
#7 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:30 PM
They are all truley beautiful. You have done such a fantastic job on these. A big thank you goes out to you for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:04 PM
They're great skins, but Loz is way too skinny for his character. Isn't there a way to make him use a more muscley mesh (I know there are some avaliable...I would mention Beoxboy, but his mesh might be too muscley)?
Scholar
#9 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:17 PM
It's awesome man, I didn't like the clothing the last FFVII: AC sims had, it was kinda blurry and not at all like the one from the movie
But this one is sooo perfect, you even made Loz' weapon, thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:45 PM
Cool. Thanks and good job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:11 PM
Wow. Thanks
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM
Thank you all ^^ for the kind comments,

@ SynapticSim
yes, sad isn't it? ... by looking at your stats, you have supplied tons of your superheroes in miriad versions, and still your thanks counter doesn't grow proportionally with your hard works.

@Bishonen Taurus
yes, you are right about Loz and about beoboxboy, the maxis mesh is too skinny, and the beoboxboy's are way to muscular, if only we could have a mesh with just has wider shoulder and broader chest, then it would be perfect for Loz.

@squall117
hoi, it's not nice to compare people work like that.
That Loz weapon, sadly is only painted on the arm, if only I could do meshing, then I will make it 3D along with the gun, and the katana, etc.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:26 PM
My husband is a huge FF fan. He wined at me till I bought Advent Children. He saw your sims and loved them. Now he wants to play my game just so he can use them. Thanks for all your hard work, they really are awesome!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:38 PM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:03 AM.
Great Job! overall the clothes, Do you'll make cloud? because then I don't do it.

And squall17, no all people know how do the clothes, overall that's dificult they are to do it, and the SimPE is a dificult poblem, that me, by exemple, don't know work it, and the mesh I can do it, is very bad your comentary sorry overall for compare the works, every person that make sims spend some hours to do it, and for me was a dream get it the clothes of them mounts before, because I know that my clothes are bad, but I don't like comparations. I say this but I think that the last ac sims are the mine, this make me feel that I don't want make more sims, because I don't have the professionality that have others.

Sorry for this, but I'm feel very bad with this comentary, doesn't important I know, but I'm very sensitive maybe.

I'm gratefull to you Navetsea for the clothes, are really great work, and make me happy.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:52 PM
this is spectacular work!! they all look like the characters and the costume...so realistic!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:00 AM
THANKS!!!! Wow Navetsea you're the greatest, I'm a big FF7AC and I love the way you created my favorite characters. Thanks a lot and keep doing wonderful sims, by the way I gave you 5 stars so you don't have to complain about un-thankful people (LOL!!!). Thanks again!!!

Y la madrugada se vuelve cada vez mas intima, podria hablarte de la luna pero prefiero que la mires...
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:08 AM Last edited by Navetsea : 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:18 AM.
@ nessy
about cloud
maybe not, I only upload this to advertise my new skintones (hosted at spicysims) then some people PM-ing me continously asking me to release the other two characters so here they are, I only release this skin since it is the prototype of the normal skintones I have there, and since cloud is using different skintones, then I can't release it for free ^_^;

my next project would be Iori Yagami ("Riot of the blood" version ^____^ this skin would suit him perfectly.

BTW, don't give up creating things, you'll improve from time to time.
please don't take that comment too personally, sometime people just slip their tongue.

Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:15 AM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:58 AM.
Ouch! is that I hate make cloud! lol, of truth is imposible, The hair, and the clothes, you have very talent for the clothes, (and general sims) please considere to make it (clothes) , I don't know if I continue it.

And again I must again give you the thanks for your sims. Are really goods, the clothes are so perfects.

Oh thanks Navetsea, I don't think that I can improve time to time, but I'll try to do it. And yes the are people that don't know how to say the things I think, and make feel bad others. I don't like the competicions, and I respect all works, for me all works that people dedicate time and sharing with others is a signal to grateful. I think.

Sorry for my coments, I'm no adult person, and I have a bad day tomorrow the things see better,
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 1:01 AM Last edited by Navetsea : 22nd Jul 2006 at 1:18 AM.
Please download the new skin I just uploaded people
"fixed new skin" it will make the characters looks even better, and I have remove the helaene mouth corner I said on my post

@nessy
hmm, OK I'll see what I can do for cloud's outfit over maxis mesh. Mimewhite has cloud mesh but in my opinion the shirt is too big, so I prefer the skintight mesh for the shirt, but the sleeve, and cloth thing hanging down on his leg would be just textures with no actual mesh.

but I can't upload the skin, and we still doesn't have the hair, so Cloud-sim is out of my plan right now.

Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 1:06 AM
Heya. I have to say the FF skins look so cool. I know it's not easy to make the texture 7 details plus it takes time. Sometimes, even thou it's already animated, it's not easy recreating it in sims format. Great work. I love the skintones & skins the best. It really looks like the three brothers exist in sims world
Ohyeah, I do realize when I see it that the ratio of download & thanks are nowhere near matching (like thanks 100 download 3000). Although it's totally up to them, it'd be nicer if ppl just take the smallest amount of time to click the thanks button & vote perhaps. But oh well...Great work, Navetsea.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 1:59 AM
I try to make the hair of cloud, but i don't know if i get it, and the clothes are a nightmore , don't worry isn't for now, I'm working in him but i don't like the result. Well I continue working in him but with a view in positivy cloud always can be without hair in the head and go naked. :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 2:06 AM
Thanks Navetsea!These sims are perfect.I love there outfits.They are the most accurate of all.I love all your FF sims.
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 2:12 AM Last edited by sorrows_whore : 22nd Jul 2006 at 2:18 AM.
OMG! I love you! I've been looking for those three in adults for so long! And the clothes look great! *is excited* Thank you! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#24 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 2:45 AM
These are stunningly beautiful and anyone can see the amount of time and work put into them, superb 5***** Thank you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:40 AM
I have a small problem; maybe it won't affect the files in game or not. *crosses my fingers* When I try to extract the files from the Navatsea_clothing download, it has a corrupt file- Kadajbottom. Has this happened to anyone else? I tried repairing the archive, and it isn't being cooperative at all.. Problems with one file or not, these are amazing sims! I wish I could thank you more than once. I can understand how frustrating it must be to watch people downloading your hard work right and left, and not bothering to take the whole 15 seconds it takes to click the thanks button. Anyway, I can't wait to use them in game. I must have a weakness for eldritch anime men in heavy black latex..
Page 1 of 5