Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

child-robes!

by mia86 Posted 21st Jul 2006 at 8:14 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2008 at 6:21 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:44 PM
How about posting a tutorial of your new technique?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:53 PM
That would be really useful, I have been working on getting a mesh for children for ages and it would be really nice if I could do it faster.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SealJuice
How about posting a tutorial of your new technique?

Heh cool, that almost sounds as if I were an expert .
I'll try (after checking if it's really a new way to convert). Basically its just about re-using the joints of a child-mesh for an adult mesh...importing a child and adult gmdc into the same project and then deleting the adult joints. If someone knows a tutorial that covers this, please tell me and save me from doing something that already exists

you can still pm me with requests and stuff...only i'm not very often logged in at the moment...
busy with real life, try later again ;)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:09 PM
They're adorable Thank you for all your robe making effort.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:51 AM
So perfect for so many non-current and/or non-real life. Especially nice for medieval settings.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 1:46 AM
Awww, perfect for Hogwarts!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 4:37 AM
I love you work! Thanks for sharing this recent one! ^^

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 4:51 AM
Very nice!! Love em, thanks for sharing!!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:18 AM
yay!!! finally some plain robes for my not-at-hogwarts-yet little children!

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 2:17 PM
Very good!!!!
Instructor
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:46 AM
Good work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 4:31 PM
Do you plan to make these robes a little bit longer too, as you have the adult ones? I have to tell you, I love your creations Thank you so much for making these robe meshes!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 12:18 AM
Hi, Its great to hear that you like it all!

Quote: Originally posted by Mrs. Narcissa Malfoy
Do you plan to make these robes a little bit longer too, as you have the adult ones? I have to tell you, I love your creations Thank you so much for making these robe meshes!

I'll consider it...but as I'm already very behind on the requests I got, I cant promise anything...I'll PM you if I decide to do it

BTW I did do the guide on age-conversion some time ago, just forgot to put up a link .
mia

you can still pm me with requests and stuff...only i'm not very often logged in at the moment...
busy with real life, try later again ;)
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mia86
I'll consider it...but as I'm already very behind on the requests I got, I cant promise anything...I'll PM you if I decide to do it

That's all I could have asked
Instructor
#16 Old 29th May 2007 at 3:19 AM
Thank you, this is wonderful!
Instructor
#17 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 3:36 AM
Great idea! you are absolutely right, medieval outerwear is difficult to find. Thx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 10:18 PM
Super thanks for these, especially under a Harry Potter listing. I'm kinda obnoxious about book canonical purity, and these fall under that category instead of forcing me to use the movie-canon uniforms which are all wrong. This is lovely!