Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black and White Recolors of '53 Corvette

by Tre Zillah Posted 23rd Jul 2006 at 6:54 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:15 PM
Actually, all 300 produced by the factory were white on red. meh, i love black cars anyway =) nice job!
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 12:11 AM
These are truly beautiful! Black, red, white, green, doesn't matter to me.

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:29 PM
Wondeful recolors. Thanks Tre Zillah.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 8:15 PM
Tre Zillah, once again a very nice couple of re-sprays my friend - thanks for sharing

Do you do Custom jobs?, that black one would look great with some flames on it - like a proper 50's Hot Rod you see in those classic old films, any chance mate? - please...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DocFX
Tre Zillah, once again a very nice couple of re-sprays my friend - thanks for sharing

Do you do Custom jobs?, that black one would look great with some flames on it - like a proper 50's Hot Rod you see in those classic old films, any chance mate? - please...

Lemme see what i can do

Want some CARS? Need CARS? Visit www.sims2carsource.net and choose from a HUGE variety!
Want to play GAMES? Visit www.trezillah.com and join hundreds playing tons of great games for FREE!

Please don't upload creations to the exchange, or any other sites without permission!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 8:48 PM
Default Hot wheelz Daddio, see ya later outside Mo's place - don't be late...
Quote: Originally posted by Tre Zillah
Lemme see what i can do

Cheers something like the 'Rodz' in 'American Graffetti' or 'A Street Car named Desire' or even, dare I say the 'ZZTop' videos from the late 80's would be good...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 4:52 AM
I like it! black and white.
Thankyou
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:01 AM
"As far as I can tell, these (including the red) were the only colors i've seen the 53 Corvette in and it sold in '53 for $3,498 (ah the good ol days)."

Haha. I paid $1,000 more than that for a 1998 Ford Explorer Sport that I just bought.

Great cars!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 10:41 PM
Default '54 Vette
The '53 'vette only came in polo white with the red interior.

In '54 they added three new color options: Black with red, red with red, and blue with a light brown.

It wasn't until '55 that the corvettes finally got a V8.