Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colonial Double Hung Requested by Djsclaus

by Cooldadx4 Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 6:14 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:16 PM
look clean,i like it!
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:12 PM
whoohoo! Thank you soo much, it's perfect!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:18 PM
You are welcome .......I just brainstormed another addition to my seemless windows so be on the lookout sometime in the next couple days for a great addition to that line of windows !!!!!!!!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 10:39 PM
Beautiful, I'll work on recolours asap but I'm sure they'll take ages to show up (how did your new windows get up so fast anyway?! aieee)

I might do some pastels as well this time, so easy with a white base to start from!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 11:00 PM
When they are new meshes they are posted immmediatly ,unlike recolors which require that someone look at them to make sure they are up to standards ...As for them showing up im thinkin maybe a week for recolors of this to show up :lmao:
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 11:09 PM
I really have no idea how the moderation queue works, it's all a mystery to me I just find it strange when things I've submitted show up the same day and then something else I submitted a day before those things doesn't show up until two days later ...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 9:27 PM
Fantastic Looking
I just wanted to say this window look wonderful in game.
Very unique looking and clever`’
Thank you,

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 7:56 AM