Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alice Cullen from Twilight

by Shauny Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 9:40 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:28 AM
O: I just recently read her novel; it was pretty good. Also, nice character. (:
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:22 AM
wOw!!!she is cute....

Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:41 PM
wow. I've never thought that someone creat a character of this wonderful book. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 9:35 AM
I've just read the book...and you're Alice is just gorgeous! good work'n keep going
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 1:24 AM
I luv it! As soon as I get my computer I will download it!

Quit looking at my signature!
"Tell me all about your problems, I was killin' before killin' was cool!" -Kill All Your Friends ♥ MCR♥
♥Love didn't make me happy. The only thing it's done is make me cry.♥
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 9:07 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love Twilight and New Moon! I am so glad you made the characters from it! (I do hope there is one of Bella too! I'm so going to look!)
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 12:55 AM
Great job! I'm writing an alphabet legacy with the children having names of characters in books, and Alice was my first born child. I've been debating what hair to give her. I like that choice!

I absolutely adore Twilight. new Moon was good, but not as good.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 11:34 PM
TWILIGHHHT *fangirl squeal*

Your Alice looks exactly how I imagine her =] great great great work ;]

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:43 PM
I am a big fan of Twilight!
She looks so cute and exactly how i imagine her!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:36 PM
She's exactly like her, in the way I imagined her!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 8:42 PM
I'm not a huge fan of those books, infact I absolutely despise them but I think Alice is a pretty decent character and she looks really cute here as a Sim!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 11:19 PM
this is your best work out of all the twilight characters you made. I suggest you leave the "beauty mark" and dark eye shadow out of your characters as for they are not part of there Vampire persona nor the way there characters are described. Even with those two flaws I think you portrayed Alice the way the Author described her.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 4:01 PM
This is a really nice sim. I'm not sure how I feel about the skintones though; they seem a little greenish. I really love the hair, but sadly the site that has it seems to have gone away.