Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Jack Sparrow inspired stuff-- His hat? And other colors

by dewshine Posted 27th Jul 2006 at 12:01 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:01 AM
OMG I LOVE THIS
thank yo very much!
_sarah
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:05 AM
Lovely!

Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:01 AM
Very great hat! Looks just like Jack Sparrow's and Elizabeth's when she is a pirate! I think you did an oustanding job! Keep it up!

Create Arwen's Gown

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken.
The crownless again shall be king.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:21 AM
This hat will work for male sims right? I noticed that you have a female model and I just had to ask. Great job either way!
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:25 AM
I'm SO lucky I'm allowed to go on the internet during school.Big hug for such a great hat.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:08 PM
*high pitched squeal* awesome! lol thank-you thank-you thank-you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:12 PM
Yes, this hat works for YA, A, and E male and female sims. I do hope you went to generalzoi's post for the mesh. I believe going there would have answered your question.

I've got at least 2 more colors in the works. A red and a bright blue to match the maxis pirate outfits. I'm also thinking of doing an off-white or strawish one. There's an off chance that I might do some feathers or ribbons too. I'm glad you folks like these.

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:08 PM
Hey its me Again I just love this soo much.! I wish I had this for teens it would Be awSOMe!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:22 PM
Yes, having hats to match the Maxis outfits would be nice. My pirate family would be very excited.

Thank you for these recolors. They look great.