Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Revised Mesh - FA and YA Camp Shirts

by bettye Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 5:01 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2006 at 5:30 PM by bettye

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:02 PM
Thanks for the update. I've always like this mesh.

I amazed that you did so many updates at once. You've been really busy. Thanks for all your hard work!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 1:54 AM
I agree. You were one busy lady! I love these.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:56 AM
I also love this mesh and have made many outfits. Thanks for all the lovely updates here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nocomment
Thanks for the update. I've always like this mesh.

I amazed that you did so many updates at once. You've been really busy. Thanks for all your hard work!

Actually, I have been working on them from time to time for several months. I just now got around to sticking them together for uploading. I have another batch to upload tomorrow, lol.

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:00 PM
Default Thanks!
Thanks for the update! I've always like this outfit. It's more like something I would wear.
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 5:22 AM
These are great, too! Thank You, Bettye!
Pickles

* Pickles *