Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tall Buildings vol.2

by Jixs Posted 30th Jul 2006 at 2:51 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2006 at 9:32 AM by Jixs

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 1:52 AM
Great! Thanks! More buildings are always apreciated.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 2:01 AM
Yes, thank you for making these. My cities are looking more realistic with all your buildings in the background, especially from my sim's lot.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 2:14 AM
Thank you so much for these! I was asking for more buildings awhile back. I'm glad someone is working on this. Do you think you can do some that are super future looking. Like sci-fi buildings. I'd love you forever ^_^
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 2:36 AM
Yes! Finally some more neighborhood decorations. Thanks so much for doing these!

Please feel free to use/clone/copy/share anything I have made in whatever manner you wish. Have fun!
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 6:48 AM Last edited by SlinkyFoxx : 1st Aug 2006 at 8:31 AM. Reason: Extra thanks
Thanks for sharing these, they are going to make such a difference in my neighbourhood. Getting very tired of the same white blocky buildings in the background. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

*edit* Installed these last night and just had to say how good they look from, especially the Clock Tower, it looks so cool at night (see pics). Great work!!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 10:49 AM
these are great!
do you think you could make some that light up at night!

only a suggestion

thanks
happy simming
Instructor
#8 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 12:35 PM
Thank you so much!! We don't have enough neighborhood objects and especially for downtown. Appreciate your sharing these with us.

p
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 1:15 PM
Perfect!

Thank you
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 3:51 PM
They worked!!! They worked!!! I figured out why I couldn't access them too. I had to go into my programs folder-EA-nightlife, etc click on the properties of Sims2Ep2.exe and reset the compatibility. Everything worked fine and your buildings ae so gorgeous in my game!!! Thanks!!! :google: :google: :google: :google: :google:
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:15 PM
Thanks Jixs you are a star!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:31 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:43 AM
Just what I needed. Looks great. Thanks.

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 6:01 PM
Thanks sooooooo much! Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 1:03 AM
awesome dude. before i came across your skyscrapers, the only way i could create SOME diversity between the maxis buildings were to merge them into some even uglier concrete mush combinations (especially that nahhhh-steee chunky rectangular building. the one that looks like a creepy hospital/hotel or whatever. now that's horrible). and my city neighbourhood still looked dull! bah. anyway, thank you thank you thank YOU for these. please keep them coming!

"old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, 'you're next.' they stopped after i started doing the same thing to them at funerals."
Instructor
#16 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 3:34 AM
yay thanks dude.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 10:22 PM
Thanks for all the skyscrapers! I was so sick of the only two dirty bldgs.

Master of it All
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 7:27 PM
cool, these will go great in my sim world. i did build in a downtown neighbourhood a really good city look without any custom content...boy was that ever hard. only two tall buildings, various sim billboards, road objects and parks and flats (comminuty though) shopping centres, food places all to go with it. this will be much easier now

^_^

some of my photography...http://www.myspace.com/xegethra, obviously in the image section >_>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...newcradle-1.jpg
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 3:20 AM
This job is super!!! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 1:13 AM
I absolutely love your work, Jixs. Keep it up!

Someday, we'll all look back on this, and then plow into a parked car.
Instructor
#21 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 9:05 PM
Your tall buildings are excellent! My Sims are happier now... Thank you and please make more stuff!

* Pickles *
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th May 2008 at 4:34 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th May 2008 at 5:33 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
These are great! Thank you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 4:05 AM
Jixs, you are the greatest. I have been looking all over for buildings.

Visit my site if you would love Sims 2 movies as much as I do! Sims 2 Movies
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmieCal
Yes! Finally some more neighborhood decorations. Thanks so much for doing these!
someone needs to make the US bank building and the chrysler building for my LA and NYC
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:40 PM
the buildings keep disapearing

Gosh.
Page 1 of 2