Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One SweetStart Street

by khakidoo Posted 4th Aug 2006 at 12:47 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2006 at 8:37 AM by khakidoo : a)Putting In Under 20k Section, b)Adding post script (p.s.) at bottomc) add text at end

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 9:08 AM Last edited by khakidoo : 4th Aug 2006 at 11:43 AM.
Hi it's me replying to myself, hoping to catch someone who might know how I can get this posting switched to Under 20k - I forgot to switch it from over 20k when I submitted it. And I spent so long making all my own walls and floors just to keep the cost down! Help! Should I resubmit and then delete this listing?

Update: ok, I figured this out, needless to say.
guess I'm a little slooowww....

Subtle In Spades
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 9:14 AM
PM nengi, the house mod, she should know what to do

I was going to comment to say it's really good. I love it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 9:32 AM
Thanks

Subtle In Spades
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 9:33 AM
Its really cosy, sweet i like it
~Zoobini

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. - Henry Kissinger
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 12:54 PM
Hi Khakidoo - I am so happy to see that you are posting here now. This is a very nice house indeed - a lovely spacious starter.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:01 PM Last edited by khakidoo : 4th Aug 2006 at 1:26 PM.
Thanks zoobini Thanks Nanette

Subtle In Spades
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:05 PM
This is such a great home to start and grow into. Thank you so much for all your hard work
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 3:55 PM
Wonderful...
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:50 PM
ok theres everything a sims needs! and its spectacular-just one thing: where do they eat?
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 9:49 PM
I love this house. Thanks for sharing it.

Leslie :wave:
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:03 PM
Great starter home. very cute!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:55 PM
Not Bad, I like it!

THIS

is my signature......

signature
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 12:52 AM Last edited by khakidoo : 5th Aug 2006 at 1:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by amkid247
ok theres everything a sims needs! and its spectacular-just one thing: where do they eat?

They take thier food over to the couch and eat in front of the TV (don't we all do that tho) because it's all really all one room on the first floor - or they stand to eat if all the seats are taken until they earn enough money to buy their own table. Thats what I did when I started out in life!

Subtle In Spades
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:10 AM
Great job! I like the staircase and the roof over the door. Nice touch!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:16 AM
Thanks everone - and Inna nice location (giggle)

Subtle In Spades
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:40 AM
OH NOES. This lot tarded out on me.

The price in my game shows up as 870,589,776, and when I went to edit mode, to see if I could figure out what the frick was wrong with it, my game crashed.

Weird.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:25 PM Last edited by khakidoo : 5th Aug 2006 at 1:32 PM.
holy frijoles anyone else have that prob? it went through cleaninstaller and the moderaters double check for hacks and stuff, i'm hoping that since no one else who downloaded it hasn't said they had a prob means that they really didn't have a prob. I'm quite distressed. They would right, they'd let me know like you did i hope yikes

Subtle In Spades
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 3:43 PM
Hiya, just wanted to say that the house works in my game, and it is awsome! I love how you made the showers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I speak with no voice and my word is law" - Apex - Portal
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:19 AM
Thanks so much for letting me know it works for you, and of course for the compliments

Subtle In Spades
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 6:49 AM
Looks great! Can't wait to move in!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:36 AM
I have a problem quite similar to Innagadadavida's problem. The price for this house is like 1,467,342,980 and when I clicked on it in lots and houses mode, it loaded halfway then crashed. ;( I made a special family to move into this house and now Im sad =[
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:42 AM Last edited by khakidoo : 4th Sep 2006 at 1:56 AM.
OOh no I'm so sorry, I didn't realize it at the time, but apparently OFB is like NL in that If you don't have OFB the lot won't work for you. I wish there was something I could do for you...

I'm not sure if there is way of installing it with the Clean Installer that will make it work - I'll search around and see if anything has been posted about it...

I searched and there doesn't seem to be a way to make it work....

Subtle In Spades
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:52 AM
Thats why! Okay thanks. I couldnt figure out why it wasnt working. Ill keep an eye out for stuff like that. When I get OFB Ill download it and give you my review then.

xlittlepie
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:16 PM
What a fantastic starter home! You've done an absolutely excellent job! Thankyou so much for sharing - & I love your Avatar!!

I love to build small, elegant lots & neighbourhoods with No Custom Content & Hack Free. You can find them at my Minisite at TSR.