Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Davey Havok of AFI *updated

by SeparatriX Posted 4th Aug 2006 at 2:32 AM - Updated 12th Aug 2006 at 10:39 PM by SeparatriX : Updated the Sim

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:57 AM
He rules! 5 stars and a thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stupiddog
He rules! 5 stars and a thanks!

Thank you! Make sure you get the proper hair and nail polish meshes, so he looks as he does in the photos.
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:07 AM
Wow great work, AFI is a great band, you're going to make more rockstars sims right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:18 AM
I've already done Siouxsie Sioux, and I plan to make Jade Puget (AFI) next, followed by the rest of the band. Then I will decide what will be next. I definitely like making rockstar Sims.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:52 AM
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:59 AM
Yay Davey! I will keep a lookout for the Jade sim... I love their new album! :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:59 AM
Oooh, Love AFI!
Thanks heaps
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XJonasX
yeah, good work
AFI rocks...

No, good work you! Thank you for the wonderful skin that allowed me to make Davey's arm sleeve tats. Now if I could have his lovely angels wings for his back...or proper hair for him and Jade -- I would be in Sim heaven! LOL
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:04 PM
Default Gorgeous
:lovestruc I'm totally in love!!!! I had hoped someone would make mr. Havok... Thanks!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 1:25 AM
Thanks for making Davey. I was waiting for this for so long. It's great. Thanks again
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:34 AM
First, Father Grigori. Then Siouxsie. Now Davey? You are my favorite simmer by far. ♥

Even darkness must pass. A new day will come.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spiderweb Sitar
First, Father Grigori. Then Siouxsie. Now Davey? You are my favorite simmer by far. ♥

Thank you for the compliment. It makes me feel good to know these Simmies are appreciated. Jade is next, soon to be followed by Hunter and Adam.
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:38 AM
There's another Davey running around, but he doesn't have the new hair or a lip ring and I don't think he had the tats, so thanks a million! *Idolizes you*

(()) Please pass the ribbon if you know someone who
//\\ had, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Together we can find a cure.

March 1 is Ntnl SI awareness day, wear orange.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:43 AM
i can't wait to see your take on jade puget!
awesome work on davey, he looks lovely.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:45 AM
Bravo. This is so much better than the other Davey Havok sim on the site. No offense to anyone, but I think this one is much proper.

I was actually going to do jade but I got a little discouraged because I couldn't find the proper hair, thus rendering the entire process pointless. =/ But good luck!

Just shut up and smustle.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cutitout
i can't wait to see your take on jade puget!
awesome work on davey, he looks lovely.

Quote: Originally posted by spazasaurusrex
I was actually going to do jade but I got a little discouraged because I couldn't find the proper hair, thus rendering the entire process pointless. =/ But good luck!

Thank you. I'm very pleased that Davey turned out so well. I only did chopstick hair on him because I have seen photographs of him doing just that when his hair was longer. I might have to take some time and learn how to mesh hair so I can get his new style and also make proper hair for Jade, and his Jadeburns as well. I put in requests but heard nothing, so...
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:24 AM
I love AFI!!!! Cant wait for the rest of them. Great work with davey btw. Hes awesome!

"Decemberunderground is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 9:31 PM
Thanks! I just did a massive upgrade on him, so if anyone has downloaded him, you might want to have a look at the new and improved Davey. You may prefer him over the last one.

Sher
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 8:33 PM
Yes, I plan on doing the whole band. Since I have this tutorial to follow, I can pretty much make the jadeburns, although I still cannot find proper hair for him.
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:50 AM
I love it, you are amazing! truestory
oh pretty please make the rest of the band! maybe even smith and nils to you are so good!
<3

shyglitterboy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 5:02 PM
I will have to find enough pictures of Nils to be able to make him -- perhaps you can point me in the right direction? Who knows, I may even find a stripper pole...
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 6:39 AM
awesome job!!! it looks just like him! I <3 AFI

"You need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest....thing"
"That rules you out then..."

Pimpin' my website: www.alienkie.deviantart.com
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 10:19 AM
i love AFI, and i have wanted a Davey sim for sooooooooooooo long, and this one is AWESOME, but why when i try install it does it say it requires other expansion files?!?!
I have both uni and nightlife, but do i need to buy the buisness one to have him in my game?! *Cries*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by buriedinblack
i love AFI, and i have wanted a Davey sim for sooooooooooooo long, and this one is AWESOME, but why when i try install it does it say it requires other expansion files?!?!
I have both uni and nightlife, but do i need to buy the buisness one to have him in my game?! *Cries*

Thanks. I have all the Expansions, but I don't recall if any of his components use the OFB pack. My apologies. I suppose I need to make another one that does not require Expansion Packs...? Perhaps use the Body Shop for the base game only? I'll try again, as I wish to perfect this one anyway.
Page 1 of 2