Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exceptional Design With Unlimited Potentials

by SnookGee Posted 5th Aug 2006 at 2:51 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 2:56 AM by SnookGee

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 7
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:02 AM
Ive seen this lot requested tons of times, and not only have you done it, but youve done it to perfection, Completely amazing job!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:04 AM
Thanks,:D, Hope others will like it too.

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:09 AM
Ok first off congrads on the feature. I know how it feels when you work so hard and it becomes featured. You feel like all the work paid off. Second, You did an amazing job. I, like Lyric, have seen it requested and built, but never like this. Those who know me know that I love realism, and you have brought this house to life and made it so real. A job WELL DONE!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:17 AM
Great job Snookgee 5 stars and a thanks definately deserved.
-- Walt
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:19 AM
:lovestruc
Beautiful !! Thankyou. I can't wait to see in my game.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:24 AM
Congrats on the featured this house does deserve it. Thanks for great work.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:25 AM
I need more stars to rate this. What a fabulous job!
The picture quality is the best I have ever seen of a sim house. Did you do anything special to get this quality?
Forum Resident
#9 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:44 AM
Beautiful work.. outstanding!

Thank you for sharing

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:55 AM
Hey, this house is magnificent!!!! It must have taken a long time to build and get all the features right. You deserve every positive comment posted, 10 stars!!!!!!
Just want to know if it is furnished??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by efire
I need more stars to rate this. What a fabulous job!
The picture quality is the best I have ever seen of a sim house. Did you do anything special to get this quality?

I didn't do anything special..Just be sure to check your camera settings on the game before having snapshots and ofcourse, try to use wall paints with a very good textures. :D

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:55 AM
Excellent work. This looks great.

Thank you very much
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:56 AM
Fabulous! What skill! Thank you for this wonderful lot made with such wonderful quality! =) ...and ditto what everyone else has said. lol!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:56 AM
OMG!!!! I think that this is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HOUSE I have EVER downloaded!!!!!

Uh...you could totally make more!!!!

*tee-hee*

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

:frog:

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSimms5
Hey, this house is magnificent!!!! It must have taken a long time to build and get all the features right. You deserve every positive comment posted, 10 stars!!!!!!
Just want to know if it is furnished??

It is partly furnished.

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 6:28 AM
brilliant!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 6:44 AM
stunningly beautiful!! wow i give u 487547594859485040+ stars =D..cant wait to see this in my game..looks fabulous
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 6:52 AM
Amazing!! Too beautiful a house for words really!!

When I saw the first picture of the front of the house in game I thought I was just see another picture of the actual house it's modeled after..... It's that good.

*runs off to download*
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:09 AM
Ho......ly........COW! Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish my graphic card wasn't rubbish so I could play multi-story places at high quality.
I'd settle for being able to play multistory places.

Zillions of stars for this one!

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:10 AM
This is so cool! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:27 AM
Great job on the house, you have it down to every detail. Btw, how were you able to combine 4 pictures into one big screenshot for the tour pictures?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:38 AM
There aren't enough stars to rate this. Seriously. This is an exceptional house and every word of praise and pat on the back you get for it you richly deserve. I'm shutting up now and going to download. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:41 AM
This is the most awesome sims 2 lot I've ever seen!
And also the first lot I actually download, because it's beautiful.
Thank you so much!
When I saw the front view picture I thought I was seeing another picture of the real house again, too

The best Sims2 fansite! (Yes, it's even better that MTS2 :-D)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simfanatic3
Great job on the house, you have it down to every detail. Btw, how were you able to combine 4 pictures into one big screenshot for the tour pictures?

Simfantastic, you can use any paint program and use the copy and paste method.But first,you should get the screenshots on your sims2 folder - neighborhood in the my documents folder.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:45 AM
Thanks to all for the comment. :D

Page 1 of 7