Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Simple Fancy" Recolours of FP's Skinnier Dress Top

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 7th Aug 2006 at 11:07 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:52 PM by HystericalParoxysm

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 2:20 PM Last edited by flyingpigeon : 7th Aug 2006 at 2:27 PM.
HP!! These are so awesome. They look much better in-game than they did in bodyshop (and it looked awesome in bodyshop). Thank you so much, these are great! I like the green one most, but they are all great. Thank you again. :D

Quote: Originally posted by hystericalparoxysm
First of all, a BIG thank you to flyingpigeon for creating the mesh. I mentioned that I might like a more close-fitting version of his dress tops and he went and made a lovely, versatile mesh, which is just awesome. Thank you, FP!

You are welcome
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 2:22 PM
these are really nice
i wore tops like this the whole time i was pregnant.
thank you very much
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:01 PM
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:40 PM
Aw these are lovely, I love the gentle details and the earthish (new word?) colors

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Scholar
#6 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 7:44 PM
Just like the title says, they're kinda fancy but really lovely
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 9:23 PM
These are so cool! I actually have a top very much like the green one! Thanks for making them.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 12:45 AM
I love these!

Great work! ~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 4:32 AM
these are so cool thaks alot!

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 5:08 AM
Very nice :D

I loved the mesh, and these recolors really are beautiful!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#11 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:01 AM
Thanks, HP. Perfect, as always.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Instructor
#12 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:48 AM
Yey they're AWESOME!!!Thank you so much

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:13 PM
Very good work. i like them. I also love the sim who wears them. Could you eventually upload her, she is very beautiful.
Scholar
#14 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 8:27 AM
Looking great! Thanks dear!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
#15 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:26 AM
Can you put in the maternity bump thing so that it works as maternity too? Cuz this would be an awesome maternity outfit!! PM me please!

Hi, my name is Arianna and Im a 15 year old, soon to be mother of 2. I have a beautiful daughter named Celeste Hope (05.23.06), I recently miscarried (09.11.06), and Im pregnant again with my second child (due 07.21.07). ~ Dont try to fix me, Im not broken. ~
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:34 AM
Erm, Mommy2CelesteHope, these are just recolours - I didn't make the original mesh - flyingpigeon did. In addition, this being just a top, it can't function as maternity wear - only full-body outfits work for maternity.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
#17 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 10:07 PM
Aww... man.. oh well.. thanks anyways!

Hi, my name is Arianna and Im a 15 year old, soon to be mother of 2. I have a beautiful daughter named Celeste Hope (05.23.06), I recently miscarried (09.11.06), and Im pregnant again with my second child (due 07.21.07). ~ Dont try to fix me, Im not broken. ~
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th May 2007 at 5:45 PM
thankie hysterical these look great but i apparently the mesh crashes your game or somthing (i don't know about that)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th May 2007 at 6:46 PM
Yep. It does. Didn't know that at the time. Know that now. Crashes the game when you go to buy a community lot. Also isn't available anymore. These are left here in case you wanna use it for pics or whatever, and you happen to have the mesh - or for people to use the textures for something else if they want. *shrug*

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 6:31 AM
I had these before, and they were beautiful. I've since had to delete all my downloads and start from scratch, and it's sad to know I can't get these again. =/

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 7:22 PM
why can't i find flyingpigeon mesh anywere?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Graf de Saint-Germain
Very good work. i like them. I also love the sim who wears them. Could you eventually upload her, she is very beautiful.

Yes your sim is sooo very cute!
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 2:47 AM
I apparently missed the bit about the lack of meshes. Boo. Now I know why I had random beige tanktops in my game. Oh well.

They were beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 6:06 PM
Cheers, love all of your stuff, been on a downloading spree!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 9:31 PM
wheres the mesh?

fire in kitchen starts: everyone in house comes to yell at it!!