Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible comfort objects recolors - bedding, frame, single frame, sofa (request)

by pfish Posted 13th Aug 2006 at 8:26 AM - Updated 30th Jul 2009 at 12:26 PM by -Maylin-

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 11:01 AM
Default Pfish is a doll
Thank you so much. I am glad I am the first to comment.
Don't you all just love this stuff pfish does?
I do. Thank you once again.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 12:06 PM
Finally! An invisible bed and sofa! Now all I need is an invisible toilet and my sims can live in the wilderness without 'electronics' and 'beds' lol.

♥ Kitty

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 1:00 PM
I love the things you make! Invisible makes them better. Thanks!
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 2:37 PM
lol but if you can see the sims sleep under the covers becausae its invisible, then that means you could see how they woohoo lol good job

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:39 AM
Stupid question, which bed is it?

Just because you can do it? Should you? Hell yes!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by synfullegend
Stupid question, which bed is it?

Oh, I am sorry about not naming this bed. The double bed is colonial ironwood bed. The single bed is bed by St. Ajoque Reproductions. Forgive me for not naming beds at first.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:37 AM
Awesome. Exactly what I was looking for to make fun pictures. :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 9:53 PM
These are really cool. Thanks ^_^
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:06 AM
I never thought of putting a couch and bed in cars for movie theaters. Here is this link. :D

http://www.pc-sims.de/smb/showthread.php?t=1153

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 4:32 PM
Default Cool!
Once again phish, you have succeded in making cool stuff :D

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage, Mythbusters.

"How many Sims does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. I can't find the BHAV or Anim :("
~darylmarkloc, an awesome MTS2 creator!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 7:36 AM
Yay!!!!I need it!!!thank you pfish!!!^^:D:D

Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 8:21 PM
Theres another one for the maker of all things not seen! I love transparent things yay! Thanks again pfish

I have a kid on the way and me and my boyfriend are clueless on a name. Were not sure if its a boy or girl but if you have any idea's let us know, frankly we can only come up with Bob..
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 2:23 AM
haha, all you guys are so happy but poor me... Mines not working... I have it in the download folder... But for some reason it doesn't show up. I went to the link and downloaded the stuff i needed but it still won't work. All i have is the period patch cuz i think it makes it more realistic. *sigh* and i so wanted this stuff
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tommyav8r
haha, all you guys are so happy but poor me... Mines not working... I have it in the download folder... But for some reason it doesn't show up. I went to the link and downloaded the stuff i needed but it still won't work. All i have is the period patch cuz i think it makes it more realistic. *sigh* and i so wanted this stuff

Did you download cep?

Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 11:41 AM
awesome! the woohoo animation is the best lol :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 1:20 PM
Thanx pfish,
THis is great for big fires in game. I am making a movie and needed a good fire so I set to ovens on fire and then put heaps of these couches in the house and man did these burn well. Thanx heaps!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jacqpinks
Thanx pfish,
THis is great for big fires in game. I am making a movie and needed a good fire so I set to ovens on fire and then put heaps of these couches in the house and man did these burn well. Thanx heaps!!

Whoa!! I didn't think this way would be great in movies. Thank very much for posting this information to make big fires from these invisible objects.

Scholar
#19 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 1:47 AM
Thanks pfish! These are Awesome! I think with a Little Help from Boolprop... I Can Do Mighty Things with These!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 9:43 PM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 30th Jun 2009 at 1:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TIYARN007
Thanks pfish! These are Awesome! I think with a Little Help from Boolprop... I Can Do Mighty Things with These!

(We are on the same "frequency", mate.)

I am trying to do a "natural as possible" Land of Oz for Wicked_poppies' new characters. And with a little lifting of some ground, topped with Targa's "Garden Flowers w/o ground cover" AND that covered with pfish's most excellent invisible beds, I should have them sleeping on some poppies, pretty darn shortly.

Thanks for the idea, pfish.

(Later after using the f, s and m cheats, raising the ground and planting new poppies at this new bed-frame height, all the poppies dropped when I lower the terrain. . . Oops. . . Sorry about my over-simplification of the trick.

So, does anyone have an invisible rug to sleep on?
(I'd use McNutty's / Hunter's Orgy Rug, but that would lead to trouble!.)

Later, I found at Mod The Sims - Invisible atavera beach towel recolor, which works as a bed in a funny way with its animations, but it works!

... Jim ...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 9:22 AM
Wow I love these invisible objects. It is possible to make a invisible recolor from simlogical's shelf bed? (The Frame)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 6:33 PM
Awesome! I have some great uses for these. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th May 2016 at 8:51 PM
Thank you for this, it will come in handy for custom beds I have in mind. :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 3:23 AM
Thank you