Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christina Milian {requested}

by stitchi Posted 16th Aug 2006 at 12:26 PM - Updated 28th Aug 2006 at 4:19 PM by stitchi

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:27 PM
She is completely sexy!!! Nice job!!!!!!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:36 PM
Great job! I used to like Christina Milian a lot...and yes,she is completely sweet :P

......:::^If You Want to Get to The Top,^:::......
_._><Prepare to Kiss a Lot of The Bottom ><_._
-____________________.________________________-
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:38 PM
Wow!Great job stitchi!

You might be a big fish in a little pond, but it doesn't mean you've won, because along may come a bigger one and you'll be lost!
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:40 PM
Good job Stitchi. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 10:34 PM Last edited by obsessisim : 21st Aug 2006 at 10:25 PM.
I had to look twice, thought I was looking at a photo rather than a sim, very realistic. Excellent work!

edit: Oh wait that's because I was looking at the photo which is posted first instead of the sim. It's still a great job.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 4:09 AM
hm the sim looks white, but i still dont see it (how it looks like CM), sorry.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by obsessisim
I had to look twice, thought I was looking at a photo rather than a sim, very realistic. Excellent work!

I find that hard to believe. It's still a uniquely nice looking Sim, even without being an exact Milian lookalike.
#9 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:50 AM
Hey i love this girl alot not trying to be rude but i think you should of made the skintone a little bit more darker, the lips are perfect, the makeup is ok the nose is perfect, the shape of the face is spot on, eyebrows are lovely, hair is stunning, so overal i think you done a great job:D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#10 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 6:24 AM
I think the shape of her face is perfect, the nose is also perfect, the lips/ mouth is great, and the eyes are good, maybe the eyelids should be more fleshy. The skintone looks perfect on bodyshop, but as usual in game lighting makes it looks too bright, That's also my biggest problem in creating skintones ~_~` I hope maxis would fix that poor lighting of bodyshop.

You did a really great job

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 6:31 AM
First I live in Bulgaria and i have never seen this person(only on pictures) and Second she looks diffrent on every picture so its hard to make a perfect copy of a person that you've never seen and besides i can barely speak English.Thanks to everybody who likes the sim i made
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:39 AM
I endeavored to place the semblance
This is request From :
Quote: Originally posted by xydane
Hi Stitchi,
I haven't been able to find a Melyssa Ford or Karrine Staffans anywhere. I know I might be pushing it but I haven't been able to find a decent Christina Milian either. Just hoping that you could help me out.

I hope and it catches on
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 9:20 AM
Wow! You did a fantastic job, especially with the eyes!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:10 AM
Браво! Страхотна работа!
I like her so much!

EvErYbOdYdAnCeNoW
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 7:11 AM
Thank you

Специални благодарности на българите :lovestruc
Scholar
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:52 AM
WOW! Wonderful job. She's beautiful!
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 7:34 AM
thank you so much , Cee
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 3:46 AM
good job
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 6:12 PM
She is perfect!!

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 1:49 PM
thank you so much

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away