Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Off Shoulder Balloon Dress

by OpenHouseJack Posted 17th Aug 2006 at 12:26 AM - Updated 21st Aug 2006 at 11:46 PM by OpenHouseJack

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:57 PM
absolutly beautiful!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 5:21 PM
Beautiful!, and I love the colours you choose for your dresses.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:24 PM
wow! I REALLY like this!

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:26 PM
*le sigh* Everything you do for this game is perfection. I am constantly in awe. Thank you!

Always,
Emma
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 8:53 PM
Gorgeous shade of brown, love the dress!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 9:34 PM
You are so talented....I absolutely love your creations. I am going to dedicate a fine apparrel shop to you in my OFB town and name it after you! Thank you for making your beautiful creations available to us all!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 11:03 PM
Both classy and sexy! Fantastic work!!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 6:30 AM
OMG This is hawt. Thankies :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 9:13 AM
hello! it's absolutely great! however there is a problem. because i already installed it in my sims and when i click the dress in choosing a clothing, another dress will appear not the off shoulder! why is it like that??? please help me... thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:35 AM
stunning, I love the textures, beautifuly done.
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marvin8820002000
hello! it's absolutely great! however there is a problem. because i already installed it in my sims and when i click the dress in choosing a clothing, another dress will appear not the off shoulder! why is it like that??? please help me... thanks

I don't really know why; but try downloading it again.

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sansudav
You are so talented....I absolutely love your creations. I am going to dedicate a fine apparrel shop to you in my OFB town and name it after you! Thank you for making your beautiful creations available to us all!

Thank you very much

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 3:44 AM
sooo cute! awesome job.

I need you here tonight like the ocean needs the waves...
[mae]
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 10:59 AM
hello again, i really want this so i really want to know the reason why i cant use it! last question... pls answer. does this require any expansion pack?
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:16 PM
hello again, i really want this so i really want to know the reason why i cant use it! last question... pls answer. does this require any expansion pack?

I have Nightlife, I hope that answers your question.

Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:39 PM
last.. sorry for the incovenience, can you please send me the mesh? cause i cant find it at the simchic and then i will be the one to edit it instead. so, can you? sorry again and thanks a lot cause i really want it...
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:45 PM
by the way... my email address is [email protected] i hope you can send the mesh there... sorry again
Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 8:50 PM
by the way... my email address is [email protected] i hope you can send the mesh there... sorry again

THE MESH IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE zip FILE. just redownload and you'll have the mesh as well.A lot of people downloaded this skin and so far you're the only one with problem. Maybe it's your game.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 4:32 PM
This is beautiful, thank you very much!!!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 7:39 PM
I am also having a problem with this. I have tried downloading three times now, and it still is not showing up properly in game. I have Uni, Nightlife, and OFB. When I open the zip there are three files in the folder:

5f741c90_FAC_ReeseW_GG.package

Offshoulderdress.package

TS2CrecheReadme

I assume that the first one is the mesh, but whenever I try to use the dress it shows up as a maxis outfit. Any help would be appreciated, I really love this dress!! (And I've never had any problems with any of your other stuff, in case that helps!)

I'd rather take the butcher's word for it....
Inventor
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by preciouskittenn
I am also having a problem with this. I have tried downloading three times now, and it still is not showing up properly in game. I have Uni, Nightlife, and OFB. When I open the zip there are three files in the folder:

5f741c90_FAC_ReeseW_GG.package

Offshoulderdress.package

TS2CrecheReadme

I assume that the first one is the mesh, but whenever I try to use the dress it shows up as a maxis outfit. Any help would be appreciated, I really love this dress!! (And I've never had any problems with any of your other stuff, in case that helps!)

I'm really perplexed about this as well; but I don't know what's wrong ; looking at the number of downloads it doesn't seem to make sense why two of you are having this problem

Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 11:49 PM
I added another zip file just for the off shoulder Dress package since the mesh is already included in the first zip file. I hope this will solve the problem of both preciouskitten and Marvin.

Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:20 AM
by the way, if you download the second zip file; make sure to download the mesh from the first zip file; otherwise it will not show in your game.Thanks

Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OpenHouseJack
I added another zip file just for the off shoulder Dress package since the mesh is already included in the first zip file. I hope this will solve the problem of both preciouskitten and Marvin.

Woot! This worked for me. Thanks so much for taking the time to add the extra file. This dress looks GREAT in game.

I'd rather take the butcher's word for it....
Page 1 of 2