Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strawberry-Cheese Cake

by Rikku5 Posted 18th Aug 2006 at 8:54 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2006 at 9:07 AM by Rikku5

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 8:31 AM
Looks really nice! I see some custom content in the kitchen that you did not give credit for. It would be nice to the people who made it to get the proper credit. Other than that, it looks wonderful!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 9:07 AM
Cool nice lot!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 12:37 AM
Very nice! I love the name. I love it when people furnish the houses, too. Thank you!!!
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:44 PM
Oh this house is just darling but the name is making me hungry! Does it come calorie-free? Yeah okay that was a groaner. Anyway I am downloading, I really like this house.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 10:32 PM
The house is really lovely.

But since the custom content is neither included or linked to, it's kind of pointless to upload it furnished.
Typical
#7 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 6:06 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 7:41 AM
Did this set replace the maxis white 'royal' fencing in build mode for anyone? it seems my fence is replaced after downloading this lot...

Gorgeous house anyway!