Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Winter - A beautiful blond

by Eshal Posted 20th Aug 2006 at 3:56 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 10:36 PM
shes really pretty thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 11:13 PM
She is gorgeous, thanks for sharing her!

Shawnee
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 12:06 AM
Stunning Beauty. Thx
Scholar
#5 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:50 AM
Beautiful indeed. Really nice job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 6:49 AM
She's very beautiful! Thank you!
Instructor
#7 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 10:13 AM
She looks very beautiful. You did a great job. Thank you!!!

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 1:22 AM
it is very great of you to share her. thank you. i need some help however with the file, i have downloaded all the things but the package says ''there is expansion pack data required for this content which currently isn't installed'' Can anyone be of help??

_Newbie- Rex
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rex_Miester
it is very great of you to share her. thank you. i need some help however with the file, i have downloaded all the things but the package says ''there is expansion pack data required for this content which currently isn't installed'' Can anyone be of help??

_Newbie- Rex

Hm... I don't know why it would be saying that, because I didn't use anything that requires an expansion, I don't think. Lemme take a look and see; maybe the clothes are based on an EP mesh or something.

EDIT: No, the clothes don't require an EP. I have no idea why it won't work. ):

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eshal
Hm... I don't know why it would be saying that, because I didn't use anything that requires an expansion, I don't think. Lemme take a look and see; maybe the clothes are based on an EP mesh or something.

EDIT: No, the clothes don't require an EP. I have no idea why it won't work. ):

well thanks for trying, it's dodgy but the stuff's working now thanks for the quick reply, and thank you and all for this sim.

rex.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 7:58 AM
Thanks! I love her she's gorgeous! :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 6:46 PM
She's really lovely. Thank you.

Blowing out anothers candle doesn't make yours shine any brighter.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:01 AM
Thanks for uploading & sharing - she's great!... {Downloads}

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...