Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Manchester United 06/07 Home Shirt

by Jstyants Posted 20th Aug 2006 at 4:02 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2006 at 10:09 AM by Jstyants

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 2:39 AM
perfect for my townie sims thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:52 AM
Oh yay! Thank you! Hmm a 5-1 win today...I'd say that means were doing ok without Ruud...And just wait until Mr.£18.2 million Michael Carrick comes back from injury...ooo buddy-EPL Championship here we come! =] Oh and I like those jeans, where did you get them? Men's jeans are always so yucky! Fantastic job, thanks!

He got Colgate on his teeth and Reebok classics on his feet.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:24 AM
Awesome Thanks Great start to the season hopefully we can sign Hargreaves and make it better

Dont forget to thank, it makes people feel better to know that you appreciate their hard work :)
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:13 AM
Cheers!
Thanks alot maybe can you do the new away kit? Here it is:

Hahah i was at the opening game! What a game 5-1, 75,115 were at the game wicked or what! Cheers m8

Rossi
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:53 AM
Thanks for the comments, yes I will do that away Man Utd Top
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 7:54 PM
I like Trikots:lovestruc and I like this one! Very god job! Thanks! I like it....
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:23 AM
look,i like better fc barcelona.
but this team is like my second fav team!
so this shirt you made is reaaly cool!

PS:i saw that match. 5-1:cool!

VIVA MEXICO!