Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Sweet 16" Teen Formal *NEW MESH*

by kalynn06 Posted 27th Aug 2006 at 1:46 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 6:31 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 2:10 AM
Wow, the dress is really pretty and the mesh looks really neat. Can't wait to see what the prairie dresses will look like! =)

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night. -Edgar Allen Poe
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 2:47 AM
Pretty!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Scholar
#4 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:36 AM
This is nice, thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:00 AM
Oh how elegant, just love the textures that you used. Thank You
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:36 PM
I love this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:06 PM
Thank you guys! I'm so glad you like this. I never make contemporary women's clothes, so this was a fun change of pace.

Kalynn

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:18 PM
It looks wonderful! Very good mesh and the way you have texturing it perfect!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 1:20 AM
Thanks evip. I had fun with the beading. Since I usually make men's clothes, the glitz was lots of fun

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 4:33 AM
Default Wow
That dress is absolutely breathtaking. I'd wear it in real life.

L-O-V-E

Love,

Rebecca <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ForeverRadical
That dress is absolutely breathtaking. I'd wear it in real life.

L-O-V-E

Love,

Rebecca <3

Thanks Rebecca . I'd like to wear it myself

Instructor
#12 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 2:20 AM
Great mesh and texture! can wait to see more!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joebart622
Great mesh and texture! can wait to see more!

Thanks J.B. Coming from someone who makes such amazing skins this is a compliment indeed. I appreciate it very much.

kalynn

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 4:40 AM
that is an amazingly beautiful dress thank you so much for sharing , I can hardly wait to see the prarie dresses :D
Instructor
#15 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 9:30 PM
Thank you for this beautiful dress and also for so kindly sharing your techniques with us, it's nice to see how others do this wonderful work.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 4:04 AM
Oh so pretty! My teens will love it! :D
Inventor
#17 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 9:40 AM
Beautiful work! I can't wait to try some recolours! Thank you xx
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 10:29 AM
plz plz plz can u upload the hair thats on that pic plz i wnted a posh up do and cant find it anywere
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sammi1992
plz plz plz can u upload the hair thats on that pic plz i wnted a posh up do and cant find it anywere

It's from Pronup Sims . There are lots of great formal hairstyles there, but the one in the pic is number 36.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:35 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 1:52 AM
Thank-you!