Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Croft Manor: FURNISHED VERSION (TR7, Legend)

by dhampir1313 Posted 9th Sep 2006 at 7:26 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2010 at 6:41 PM by dhampir1313

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:00 PM
This looks really good. downloading it now.
thanx
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:01 PM
Thank you so much! Since I downloaded your unfurnished version, I looked everyday for the furnished one. Really good job, five stars!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:11 PM
Oh my goodness, that looks like it took a lot of work! Excellent job!

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:14 PM
Coool
Great Just Like The Game
Thanx A Lot

To Get The Best Cars For Your Sim

Visit This Site
Metal \,,/(-_-)\,,/ Music
#6 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:41 PM
AMAZING WOW, THIS LOT ROCKS, i love it thanks alot *****

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:43 PM
Really nice lot! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 9:14 PM
Wow!!! I Love It!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 9:25 PM
If the package file isnt working for you guys, please let me know
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 10:08 PM
This is Great! Must of takien' a lot of work!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 10:31 PM Last edited by Makai : 12th Sep 2006 at 10:46 PM.
This looks like a lot of work.. WOW is a 5 for sure!

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

PS the Feel'n good Candelabra is from the Feelin' Good Bedroom set on page 2 of Bedroom and it is FREE

PS half of the packages are EMPTY.. or does Clean Installer said.

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 11:09 PM
My goodness!

That's just amazing, seriously! Excellent work.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 11:24 PM
Oh thanks very much about the candlabra Makai, I know the file might be having problems, Ill fix it soon
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:37 AM
Wow. I've been working on making this manor for quite some time but I have to say yours just blows me away. Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 2:40 PM
Why is the furnisher in the pictures an other that in the downloadable lot?

There are sofas to see but on my lot here are others and in the gym these sport's objects are missing.

If you had written anything about that in the text and I didn't see it, I'm really sorry about that.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 7:28 PM
oh my godness
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 7:35 PM
Most of the packages are empty, when i installed the mansion it removed all the items i already owned that were included with it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 8:46 PM
That's wierd.. This lot has been causing problems for some people, but for others it works fine, im not sure why.. And I had to delete some of the content from the pictures because the file was too big and some objects were copywrighted. If you want to know where I got anything, just ask
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:08 PM
OK. Thanks

I'd like to know where the sofas in the entry are from. And in Zip's office I saw much decoration (like lying around some paper and so on). Can you tell me where whole that is from? If you'd like you can tell me that in a PM.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 9:48 PM
The file is fixed, it should work without trouble now
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 7:30 PM
Incredible JOB!
Instructor
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 5:15 PM
This is highly accurate...I really explored the manor in the TR7 game and loved it...I have made a poor cousin of this but now this will replace it...thanks so much. Will let you know if I have any problems.
ZenFrog

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:47 PM
Fantastic! I love it. =)
I would download it, but I don't have the ep's needed. =(
Good job though. ;D
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 1:50 AM
Wow this is REALLY good!!! I'd probably download it but our sims runs REALLY slowly already...
Field Researcher
#25 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:04 PM
Really nice I wish I could have it but I dont have the needed EPs, I am attempting to make my own Mini croft manor, It will have the main hall, the bedrooms and study but not the gym and pool area, I am in the proess of making it now, but I really need to know how you got them stairs like that! you know the ones in the main hall, the way their is a small flight of them and then there is two other flights of bigger stairs either side of them! sorry if i am confusing you but i am not so good at describing. please could you tell me because i really love this manor and I cant make it until the stairs are correct.
Page 1 of 3