Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padmé loyalist hairstyle - star wars aotc

by getagirl4 Posted 10th Sep 2006 at 2:58 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2010 at 8:17 PM by getagirl4

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 3:28 AM
Wonderful, Wonderful job!!! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 8:01 PM
great recolour! But do you think you could recolour the smaller mesh from Bipsouille as well? the one she uploaded on mts2....

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marie_fay
great recolour! But do you think you could recolour the smaller mesh from Bipsouille as well? the one she uploaded on mts2....

oh sure. i never noticed that the one BIPSOUILLE uploaded here at mts2 was a smaller version. i will let you know when i upload it.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 8:44 AM
Seeing as how I don't have any Star Wars sims (Harry Potter & X-Men are another issue, because I'm still a nerd even if I'm not a Star Wars nerd...I leave that to my husband ), I can't for the life of me tell you what I'll use this for. It's really cool looking, though.

BTW, the mesh isn't on the site anymore. Sad panda.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 7:13 AM
Any chance of the exact name of the mesh file to look for? I've had a browse through bipsouille's hair downloads & I can't work out which one it may be; the link you've provided no longer works.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 7:07 PM Last edited by adorehearts12 : 1st Oct 2009 at 8:43 PM.
this is great! any chance you could make a Padme battle hair style from Episode I?

<o_o>
-l l-
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 4:28 AM
I love this hair! Padme wears this hair not only in Episode II but in various episodes of the TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I love the outfit as well. I love mixing pairs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dragancaor
Any chance of the exact name of the mesh file to look for? I've had a browse through bipsouille's hair downloads & I can't work out which one it may be; the link you've provided no longer works.

Ya...unfortunately I think you are right. I am not sure where you can get this mesh anymore but, I believe if you download the smaller version of this same hairstyle also by Bipsouille my texture will be able to link to it. I think she uploaded it here @ MTS.
I will try to see if I can find the mesh though the millions of stuff I have in my downloads folder. If I find it I will upload it.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adorehearts12
this is great! any chance you could make a Padme battle hair style from Episode I?

Hi
I have been wanting to make it also with her outfit as well as Sabe's hair & outfit...I just do not know when I will feel like doing it & aslo have the time.

Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 2:58 AM
ok yeah i love that hair style and it would be great to have it for my Padme sim

<o_o>
-l l-