Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two school girl dresses for your teens!

by matildarose Posted 14th Sep 2006 at 5:42 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2006 at 12:41 AM by matildarose : Linked to the wrong mesh!

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 4:42 AM
first post, woot!

thx

dear humanity we regret being alien #$@%#@ we regret comming to earth and we most certainly regret the core just blewup our riggidy @$$ fleet
hoo rah!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 4:57 AM
Its really annoying when people go ," first post, woot! thx :. Pease stop. Not be rude. Anyways great job matildarose. - clicks download and thank you and what not-
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 4:58 AM
Ooh, I like how these aren't incredibly cliche! Plus, they look roxor.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 6:28 AM
ooh!!! SO cute!

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:36 AM
WOW, those are right on. It's funny, I was just looking for some Shuffle uniforms the other day. Many, many thanks you did such an excellent job! :D
Alchemist
#7 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:08 PM
EDIT:

They are lovely, great work!~

But...that is not my mesh. Mine is longer, wider and doesn't have the bow at the back...I think that's Monochaos' mesh.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:38 PM
I did a quick in game test and used the mesh that you thought it was and your recolors didn't show. Then I used the one Ghanima Atreides mentioned and they work.
That mesh can be found here. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=96078

After all that tho, I've got to say your recolors look great.
Thanks.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:59 PM
These are great, and very cute too! I love them. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:31 PM
I absolutely love your model on the right. Her round face is been something I've been having the most awful time getting right. The outfits are cute too!

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
Inventor
#11 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 4:36 PM
Very cute I love them
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xiangjiao
I absolutely love your model on the right. Her round face is been something I've been having the most awful time getting right. The outfits are cute too!

She's my old Sera sim, which is a character from a game I like. XD I'm planning to make a full sim of her soon actually whenever I find the right mesh for her. :O
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 11:26 PM
Awww, these outfits are so adorable! Thank you!

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:20 AM
whoot! We have Shuffle! School uniforms now ^______________^ I love 'em! Just right for my Asachan sim ^_____^ now we need a mahora academy uniform for Asuna and Mana *searches*
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 9:12 AM
I love these! good job :D
Instructor
#16 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 5:48 AM
These are from... Oh what was it called!
The anime with the demons and such... Uhhhhm... I forget.
And apparently I didn't write it down anywhere (I keep lists of all the anime I watch...)
In any case, it was rather lame, but the school dresses were quite nice.
Oh! Right! It was Shuffle. xP
In any case, thanks for putting these up.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 5:03 AM
OHHHH so cute I love it!

"Go to Heaven for the Climate, Hell for the company." - Mark Twain
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 6:56 PM
These outfits are incredibly lovely! I love Shuffle! and am glad that someone would make Sim outfits from that series.

I feel bad for asking this, but could you possibly make these for Adult females? I tend not to use Teen Sims for very long, and I'd greatly appreciate it if they were for Adults. It's completely understood if you refuse, though.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 10:35 PM
These are SOOOO cute!! You did a really good job!! The right model is very pretty. Is there any way to download her? (her face, not the outfit)
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 12:02 AM
oh, they are great, I love them, wonderful job, they are right on
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 9:00 AM
Kawaii!!!XD Can you do an adult version too? these are the best anime fuku I've seen!

Fear of Blood Tends to Create a Fear for the Flesh
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 4:28 AM
Again, thanks for making my request a reality ^.^ I thought that picture of Sia was familiar, but I didn't think it was her because she always smiles and stuff =P Anyway, thank you!
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 12:35 AM
i liked it so much... I hope someday someone makes it as a default replacement private school uniform :inlove:

meow
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 3:05 AM
youve only seen a anime photo of shuffle? its a realy good anime ... alot of anime i like only 2 references related to the sims, shuffle and chobits not a sighn of DN Angel or school rumble...oh well
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 8:16 PM
I've always loved the Shuffle uniform! Thanks :D
Page 1 of 2