Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glamour Life "Bedroom" CAS Background

by tbatch Posted 19th Sep 2006 at 5:54 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2006 at 7:57 PM by tbatch

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:27 AM
I love the new stuff pack, but the bedroom set and the new stereo are my favorite! Thanks for this CAS! It looks fantastic!
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 1:28 AM
Nice one, I love the Bedroom/Livingroom set that came with GLS, actually it's the only nice thing that came with that SP
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 3:43 PM
These are nice. I've never downloaded CAS screens before but always wanted to. You mentioned you wanted ideas. I haven't seen all of your submittals so if I suggest something you have already done, please accept my apologies. What about: Wild West style (I'm from Idaho), Football (or sports related), what about a Thomas Kinkade Victorian style, Camping, Halloween Scary Mansion, Van Helsing Type background (like from the Ball with the vampires), Lingerie shop, and some kind of nature scene like a waterfall). So there's 8 choices. Hopefully you like them.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 3:58 PM
I love this CAS screen! It's perfect for the previews of my latest skins. The only problem, though, is that the mirror isn't positioned so that you can see the back of the outfit the same time as the front. Afterall, that's point of having a mirror in there. Other than that, fabulous job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wave.tsunami
I love this CAS screen! It's perfect for the previews of my latest skins. The only problem, though, is that the mirror isn't positioned so that you can see the back of the outfit the same time as the front. Afterall, that's point of having a mirror in there. Other than that, fabulous job.

I'm working on this, I only realised after I had posted them on, as soon as i have found out where the mirror is best all my downloads will have a fix. But for now couldn't you just turn your sims around? Thanks anyway. :D

I'm back and better than ever!
I've been learning! Check out my lastest creations!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 9:16 AM
My only beef with this CAS is the long mirror infront of the Cloth backdrop with the Chair clipping into it, perhaps move some stuff around (The long mirror isn't needed NEways)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd May 2018 at 8:52 AM
Thank you! I spent forever playing sims 2 with same CAS background for so long (been a player since 2009). It's time to let some light in and bring this game into 2018 :)