Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Andrik, Inspired from Final Fantasy XIII Versus

by NessyOriginal Posted 20th Sep 2006 at 9:07 PM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 12:50 PM by NessyOriginal

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:30 AM
Pretty/Handsome as usual, Nessy!
I've GOT to find those clothes. I've been to HNote, but or some reason I skipped that set for some reason.

"I regect your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage - Mythbusters
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 5:24 AM
Wow! What a beautiful angel! I'm soo glad you've shared him!! He has fantastic cheekbones!! Thank you Nessy!!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 5:47 AM
thanks so much by the coments! I'm so grateful! and I happy to share it.

Morikoo the clothes are section Sims, page number 9, is the third pic.

I didn't know to now that the character that I inspired for make this sim, was one character from the next final fantasy XIII versus, for playstation 3, I'm so happy by this because I love when I saw this character, and I'm waiting this game!

I show here the character pic:

I love Tetsuya Nomura making characters, I can't imaging from that human he gets this beautiful face! :lovestruc

see you
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 7:59 AM
I know the reason that you like that character... He kinda reminds of Kadaj :D
About the upload: Wow you're improving your skills with every sim you upload, great work, thanks for sharing all your work
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:19 PM
Hello! This is beautiful but I have a little question about the hair mesh, did you have any problem to download it? because I have one, WinZIP tells me it's corrupted when I'm extracting the files...
Anyone got a solution?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:25 PM
Well, forget what I just wrote, for the ones having the same problem I had, just sign in & it's gonna be OK
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 1:36 PM
This sim is SO hot and so is that character pic!

Quote: Originally posted by UtopiaGlam
Well, forget what I just wrote, for the ones having the same problem I had, just sign in & it's gonna be OK

i tried signing in and STILL cant download anything, it's really frustrating because that hair is so gorgeous that site is full of lovely stuff that i cant have
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 1:53 PM
Thanks by the coments everyone I'm so grateful thanks!

UtopiaGlam and Pickla yes somebody has problem with the hair's download, but I can't upload the hair and mesh because isn't mine, then I must give credits to the site, and the site has problems, but I'm triying to comunicate to cory if can upload the hair in this page, for the people that have problems can download from here, but I don't know the answer. :S

See you
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 4:42 PM
I feel a Johhny Bravo quote coming on... "whoah momma!" Sorry, ( lol ) couldn't help it. He really is easy on the eyes in any case. Thanks for the upload

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tincent
I feel a Johhny Bravo quote coming on... "whoah momma!" Sorry, ( lol ) couldn't help it. He really is easy on the eyes in any case. Thanks for the upload

lol...I second that.

He is indeed beautiful. I will be downloading this beauty.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 10:10 PM
Finally coris listen me, I'm so grateful!!!, and the hair is upload I hope that now aren't problems with get the hair.

Thanks by the coments!

Johny bravo??? I don't meet him, but I love the sentence "whoah momma!"

thanks!

See you
Field Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 7:16 AM
Johnny Bravo is a cartoon character from Cartoon Network... I think. I haven't watched it in ages, but he's a very funny character. ^_^

Thank you for this sim. I agree the Versus character is gorgeous, I hope his personality won't be disappointing, nor would his english voice. We all know how bad english voice actors are in videogames, only rarely they do good.

I'm just trying to figure out what kind of eyeliner he wears. Not a fan of the helaene site, but I will try anyway. Here's your thanks.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 4:02 PM
Wow, he looks amazing.
When I found out he was from FF XIII, I looked it up and found out some info.
His real name is Storm, I think, && uhm... he's a hottie?
Inventor
#15 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 4:55 PM
Seems like his name is Noctis Lucis Caelum, What a horrible name. Andrik is much better I hope that's not really his name.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 7:41 AM
AHHHHHH!..Hey!...It's so sexy.He have the final hair It's so good.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 9:02 PM Last edited by Squall326x : 8th Apr 2009 at 11:45 AM.
thanks about to download now. i'm just gonna say, the character in the pic, is Noctis. i hope square enix don't change his name but im pretty sure it's Noctis. thanks for all the Final Fantasy stuff you do, very much appreciated. keep it up =D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 5:26 PM
I love this sim. I'm just having one problem, the site for the clothes mesh isn't working. Know anywhere else I can get it?
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
Seems like his name is Noctis Lucis Caelum, What a horrible name. Andrik is much better I hope that's not really his name.

It is really his name. I can't wait for the game <3

Normal's overrated ~ House MD
I am L, I am justice ~ Lawliet
I foresee... your death! ~ Kakashi
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 1:06 PM
^^
Awesome, thanks for the download!
I like his name btw. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 10:57 PM