Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated*05-02-07*MODERN RUSTIC Kitchen Mesh Set

by simtomatic Posted 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:07 AM - Updated 5th Feb 2007 at 7:42 PM by simtomatic : *UPDATED* Smaller File Size

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:12 AM
Ooooooo! That looks really good!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:35 AM
That's so sweet. Thank you.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:45 AM
It's absolutely gorgeous - I love the upper cabinets as well. I rarely end up using any in my game because I have a tough time finding ones that look really good. These ones are perfect. I've PM'd you to inquire about recolouring permission, there's a lot of possibilities with these meshes :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:48 AM
discordkitty, I've replied to your PM (of course you can recolour).

Wow, I'm almost feeling overwhelmed, I've only just uploaded them.

I have 6 or 7 other new kitchen mesh sets to upload with recolours. I'll get to it!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:56 AM
Wonderful!!!!! Thank you!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 12:04 PM
it is very nice, i use it now

thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 12:18 PM
There are just the thing I've been looking for - thank you!! They are perfect for my cabins - I wanted to do some more rustic ones - these are just spot on! - oh, and five stars for you!

I am happy to take requests, you can see more of my sim buildings here at my website DIPPY DESIGNS
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 12:30 PM
Wow! your kitchens are awesome, thank you very much!

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 12:39 PM
I love it! Thank you!
Alchemist
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:31 PM
Another cool kitchen set, fantastic job simtomatic, thank you forever. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:31 PM
This is exactly what I've been after for ages, I love the sink unit and little slatted shelves, the whole thing is completely perfect! ^_^ Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:49 PM
Wow! Really great work - thanks
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:57 PM
Wow, that's really great! Thanks!!
Space Pony
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 2:38 PM
Wonderful work - 5 stars !!

Silvi
Instructor
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 3:10 PM
Both your kitchen are really very lovely! Much appreciated! Looks awesome!! Thank you :D
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 4:44 PM
I bow down to you I love these you are truly great I can't wait to see the rest of your work.

smile:D
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 7:08 PM
What a fantastic job you did. I love all the details you put into these kitchens. This one in particular looks really good. You really put a lot of work into this, thank you
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 8:13 PM
It is brilliant, but I got one problem, the counter Island Link is white but rest including counters are green colour, on your pic it shows the counters as being white. If the downloads right the Island link is wrong colour but if pics right the counters are wrong colour. Is this right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:04 PM
Royal Hankey - the preview image is for effect. At the same time as uploading these meshes I've also uploaded 4 recolours - these are in the queue for moderation right now and am assuming should be released in the next couple of days. Mesh colour is olive; rec1 is yellow; rec2 is ivory; rec3 is brown; rec4 is blue - you'll see in the recolour preview images when these are released. The mesh preview image just suggests that you can mix the (hopefully) compatible colours together in this way.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 10:26 AM
Thanks, so the counter Island Link which came with the package is supposed to be white and the rest greenish
Field Researcher
#23 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:44 AM
You are a friggin' genius. In the second picture it shows counters lining the wall along an outward corner, is that from using cheats or did you really make counters that can do that?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarzipanCherry
You are a friggin' genius. In the second picture it shows counters lining the wall along an outward corner, is that from using cheats or did you really make counters that can do that?

Hi MarzipanCherry
I can assure I am no genius but thank you for the too-kind compliment.
For the 'outside corner' wall cabinet you do need the 'moveobjects on' cheat; but the 'outside corner' counter will place without a cheat being needed.
Simtomatic
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 1:49 AM
This, I know is the first of many kitchens I am about to view & download by you! Thank you so very much for the time & work you put into these & for sharing them! From the pictures I see, this looks like an excellent group of meshes! Can't say thanks enough, really! Fantastic!
Page 1 of 2