Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update*05-02-07*GOURMET Kitchen Mesh Set

by simtomatic Posted 24th Sep 2006 at 2:17 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2007 at 7:56 PM by simtomatic : *UPDATED* Smaller File Size

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 2:21 PM
Spectacular kitchen! Congrats on your trophy - you have created a fine set of kitchens - thanks for sharing them, awesome work

I am happy to take requests, you can see more of my sim buildings here at my website DIPPY DESIGNS
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 2:22 PM
this is by far one of the best kitchens that i have ever seen! thank you very much simtomatic,
PS: you're a very fast mesher, like 5 kitchens in a couple days!
thanks a lot!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 2:36 PM
I've actually been slowly working away at these sets for a few months now, on and off. I can do a medium-sized kitchen in one day...but I think everyone will have had kitchen-set-overload by now!

Thank you both so much for the kind comments.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 2:41 PM
Im just going to leae one uber thank you!
ALL your kitchen sets are absolutely wonderful.I hae them all gracing my kitchens.
You are a fantastic creator and you should be VERY proud of your work.
Thank you for bringing these wonderful sets to the community.
Research Worker
#6 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 3:17 PM
Thank you for sharing your wonderfull kitchens, you keep me inspired to build and build and build...... I have them all, and congratulations for being featured.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 5:53 PM
when I tried to download it said the sink file was corrupt.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 5:54 PM
I love youir kitchens. They are wonderbar.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 5:57 PM
I love your kitchens. They are wonderbar. It must have been a glitch, it downloaded fine on my second attempt. Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 6:33 PM
Re: 'I love your kitchens. They are wonderbar. It must have been a glitch, it downloaded fine on my second attempt. Thank you'

Good stuff mayia! If there are any problems, please let me know and I'll do what I can to help.
Scholar
#11 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 7:31 PM
And one more!! My already huge collection of kitchens has dramatically increased since you uploaded your sets!!! This one,like all your sets,is such a beauty that I can't wait to see it in the game.Thanks again for all the happiness that you brought to us with your wonderful talent during this week end.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:09 PM
Thank you again for another great kitchen
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 9:27 PM
Great set! I love this one, and all the others are extremely well done! Nice job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 12:40 AM
These are the best kitchens that I have seen in a long time. I like them all. Just one question. Would it be possible to have white recolours of your kitchens. White is always so crisp and clean in a kitchen. Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:17 AM
Absolutely wonderful set!Thanks so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 10:30 AM
Default White recolour
Quote: Originally posted by tania-lee
These are the best kitchens that I have seen in a long time. I like them all. Just one question. Would it be possible to have white recolours of your kitchens. White is always so crisp and clean in a kitchen. Keep up the good work.

Hi Tania-Lee
A number of people are doing recolours of these, so hopefully, white versions of these sets may be a distinct possibility. Wait a week or two and see what people post.
If none materialise, I'll see what I can do!
Simtomatic
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 2:09 AM
Absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much! You have spent a great deal of time creating these - just awesome!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:48 PM
Great kitchen set, I have most of yours. I love shelves with lots of things on/in them. I especially love that you provide a collection file so I don't have to do it myself! :D

Just a thought: you could upload the items on the shelf as separates so people whose computers can't handle the high poly counts and choose what they want to put on the shelves. It's a happy medium between all or nothing.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 12:30 AM
Fabulous!! Thank you so much for this kitchen. My Chef will love it!

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:28 AM
I love your kitchens so much that I only use them in my game. Thank you for your fantastic creations.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:17 AM
This is so beautful!!! Thank You for creating and sharing such talent with all of us.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 17th May 2007 at 6:11 AM
Hi again, Simtomatic! Another great set. You do fabulous work. Again though, I wanted to let you know that the Q-Express automatically puts the collection file into the Downloads folder instead of the collections folder.
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 7:42 AM
All your kitchens are fantastic. I'm actually jealous of my sims now. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:33 PM
Thank you ,,,AGAIN! Had to reformat so am getting this wonderful kitchen again.

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Instructor
#25 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 11:01 AM
The "Galloping Gourmet" didn't have it this good in his t.v. kitchen - THANX! (oh yes, a white recolour would be gastronomical!)

* Pickles *
Page 1 of 2