Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Tenebrarum by NocturneLady and Lamammaforever

by lamammaforever Posted 24th Sep 2006 at 2:38 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2006 at 8:44 AM by nengi65 : fixed thumbnail setting

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 8:28 AM
You are a talented family
Thank you to the both creators

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 8:45 AM
Very well done team! Great job and thanks for sharing it with us
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:18 PM
This house is very pretty.I'll begin a new collection with the creations of the associated builders "La Mama and her dearest Daughter".Thanks so much to both of you.Hugs.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 1:45 PM
Very well done. The two of you are terrific.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 9:04 PM
Thank you, friends, your warm comments are so nice.
Personally, I love Villa Tenebrarum, my sims had very good time there.
I hope that Noc will still help me in building; she spends most of her time on school and with her boyfriend, how can I insist? I'm not that kind of mom.
But Noc has also a gentle heart and sometimes surprizes me with enthusiastic proposals of building new houses.
There are other projects right on the way.
Thanks again, it's nice to feel you're there, somewhere on the web. KISS and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 2:46 PM
wow this is awesome, it will fit right in with my neighbourhoods style! Say a happy birthday to your daughter for me, you mentioned it was on the 21st of dec ^_^ thanks for sharing this

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 12:02 PM
Great job, you two.

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.