Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

evi's open to business boys

by evip Posted 27th Sep 2006 at 12:26 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 1:45 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 6:54 PM
Thank you for this set of clothes, as ususal they are very pretty, I like the jeans!! and the colorful shirts. I'm happy you share your downloads for boys with us!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:22 PM
Excellent set, Evi! Thanks so much. They really are neglected, aren't they? Now they're not!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:32 PM
They are very well
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 8:07 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 12:47 AM Last edited by MoonStarpup : 22nd Nov 2006 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Spelling :P
Awesome more clothes for the boys!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Sorry but I have been having alot of boys in my game lately.
They are starting to all wear the same clothes. Now they won't!
So thank you!
Now I am off to check out your stuff at the SimsResource

MoonStarPup

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. ~Albus Dumbledore
If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ~Sirius Black

Join and Become a Vampire: http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=VampEarth
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 7:42 AM
Thanks MoonStarpup! I have definately create lots of boys wear. These ppor things have been so neglected by creators... I am very proud of my boys creations from underwear to formal I hope you enjoy them