Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Recolours of Minanna's Mesh

by amzy829 Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 4:22 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:42 PM
These are great!

Where'd you get the shirt for the dark brown model?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:59 PM
the blue is FABULOUS! Well the fabulousest among fabulous :D

"By perseverance, the snail reached The Ark"- Charles Haddon Spurgeon
~*~MORE SIMS ON THE WAY SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE~*~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 12:10 AM Last edited by amzy829 : 4th Oct 2006 at 9:26 PM. Reason: Wrong info - sorry!
Quote: Originally posted by Lumpy
These are great!

Where'd you get the shirt for the dark brown model?

All of the clothes are from www.alicefashion.com (apart from the shirt the blonde-haired model is wearing - it's from www.starsims.net). I'm sorry, I was going to mention it in the first post but I kind of forgot...

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 4:02 AM
your blue recolour is awesome! (others too!)
I wanted to recolor to blue one but i couldn't..
(picking deep blue color was difficult to me )

-
{ minanna *^_^*}
http://varietylab.tistory.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 4:36 PM
It's good that the blue one is getting a lot of credit, because that one was the most fiddly to do! :D

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 4:51 PM
The blue is primo as far as I'm concerned!! Two thumbs way up on that!! I'll grab the gorgeous red too!! I love your recolors!! Wish I could give ya more than 5 stars! Thank you sooo much!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 12:21 AM
This is amazing! You are great at doing recolors. Usually, I find that recolors are a little more, uck. But you did great! Definately downloading these! And the blue is fantastic. Keep up the great work,
~simfreak351
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 8:22 AM
That's nice. My favorite it the brown one. It looks so natural

Take a break and watch Sims Videos
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:21 PM
wow, great recolours
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:53 PM
Looks like Princess Garnet's/Dagger's hair from FFIX awesome!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 1:25 AM
omg! my hair!!!!! **downloads**

thank you so much for this, ive been looking for my hair for AGES and you nailed it, even in the back.... totally wicked!! needs about 3 more inches on the length ut who cares this is the closest ive EVER seen it!!!!! 5 stars!

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:05 AM
Hi, I am new. I was wondering, if you download a recolor of something, does that replace the colors that the original mesh had? Oh and this hair (both colors and mesh) rule!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 6:16 AM
I don't see the link for the mesh Could you link it ?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 3:36 AM
Thank you!!! Minanna's mesh is awesome but I didn't like the brown that came with it originally. I love your colors, I'll take them all.