Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh-Pool stair-in and out!

by feeEssen Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 12:09 PM - Updated 6th Oct 2006 at 3:12 PM by feeEssen

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:22 PM Last edited by patul : 30th Sep 2006 at 1:12 PM.
It is a very nice idea, thank you

Edit: they are real pool stairs.

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:41 PM
Good Job! The stairs is just to decorate or I'm I wrong?

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:01 PM
cool stairs thanks!
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:19 PM
Amazing work, these will be very useful!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 2:55 PM
these are really different and nice...now elders will find it easy to get out of the pool
lol
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:06 PM
Do u know what would be nice for this stairs? a transparent poolstair so this would really look as if they were the ones for getting out the pool, wouldn't it?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:12 PM
Great idea!! I'm not really fond of the pool ladder...it's kinda homely. These look neat!! Thanks Fee!!

I...will never be a memory.
Scholar
#9 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:15 PM
The animations will be quite akward, since when the sim is coming out it will have the same animations as a ladder (and the sim will grab onto invisible sides as if there were something there but isnt)

Overall its a nice idea. Maxis needs to make more pool objects. I cant wait to see the pool slide!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
The animations will be quite akward, since when the sim is coming out it will have the same animations as a ladder (and the sim will grab onto invisible sides as if there were something there but isnt)

Overall its a nice idea. Maxis needs to make more pool objects. I cant wait to see the pool slide!

why do you ALWAYS have to be so dang negative. i don't think that i have ever seen you say something nice without saying that there is something wrong. her pool ladder is much better than a lot of your things and her other stuff is so much better than most of you stuff and she makes her things mostly by herself. its not constructive critisism its just mean. don't be so negative.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 7:00 PM
Wow! Great Idea! I like it . Thank you very much! I like your pool stairs :-). Like in a "Schwimmbad"
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:33 PM Last edited by LyricLee : 1st Oct 2006 at 7:45 AM.
Love the stairs, they seem very much real.

Smooch the Grey Hound!:
here
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:53 PM
Please does not argue. It is a play. It should be great fun.
I meshe not yet so long! It does a lot of fun to me. In one Time they are better then yet.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:41 AM
Brill! My pools can look even more realistic, keep up the good work!
Instructor
#15 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:02 PM
Great in the game!!! Thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by photo_me2004
why do you ALWAYS have to be so dang negative. i don't think that i have ever seen you say something nice without saying that there is something wrong. her pool ladder is much better than a lot of your things and her other stuff is so much better than most of you stuff and she makes her things mostly by herself. its not constructive critisism its just mean. don't be so negative.
What was written was not written with a negative tone, just as an observation. Some people might think that there were new animations in this. And putting down someone elses work is never ok "... her pool ladder is much better than a lot of your things and her other stuff is so much better than most of you stuff..." Both creators have talents and skills that are appreciated here at Modthesims2.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 12:18 PM
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 4:39 AM
These look really cool! the problem is, when I get them into my downloads folder, I cant find it in my buy or build modes. Please help!
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 8:40 PM
Awesome Idea Fee I believe they are using this for the Beach in Bon Voyage... because it has similar movements to your stairs. hmm. well anyway thank you Fee!

Scholar
#20 Old 24th May 2008 at 2:23 AM
Very Cool Stairs! ThankYou Fee!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jondude
These look really cool! the problem is, when I get them into my downloads folder, I cant find it in my buy or build modes. Please help!

You're right I cant find it anywhere
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 9:08 PM
did you try the pool ladder, then see if there is a "recolor" on it? the stairs are most likely there since there isn't a new mesh...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 10:26 PM
Thank you very much for these great, terrific pool stairs.... really wonderful.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Aug 2021 at 12:55 AM
Lovely !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Apr 2022 at 2:57 AM
This is fantastic! Thank you!