Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The "Kingdom of Heaven" Set 1

by Chiarina Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 3:43 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2007 at 8:53 AM by Chiarina

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:58 PM
This is one of the best recreations that i have ever seen! 5*****!!! Thanks so much for this! it looks like you've worked hard and it has Definitley paid off! thanks again!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:34 AM
Amazing, man that must be a lot of work! The face mask looks great, and they all really look to chracter.

More of my Sims Downloads HERE
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 2:38 AM
Oooooo! I especially like Baldwin. (Of course, I've grabbed them all. ) Thank you!

Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 2:42 AM
Wow! These are great!! It's the best Orlando Bloom I've ever seen. And one can say that I'm obsessed with Marton Csokas. So thanks a lot.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 4:49 AM
Holy cow, these are brilliant! Gorgeous work, can't wait to see more!
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 6:49 AM
Great job,they look great!Thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:24 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUPER Brilliant work!THANK YOU!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Forum Resident
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 9:37 AM
Great job!
And that Marton Csokas isn't he the one who plays Celeborn in Lord of the Rings?
At least the name ring a bell...

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 9:51 AM
Great work!
And I really love your idea about using the hood/headscarf meshes for the riding outfit! may I copy that idea? because Padme has one pretty identical.....? I would of course recolour the hoods myself...

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 10:09 AM
Thank you for your nice replies, guys! I'm glad you like my KOH simmies...

Yes, Marton is also Celeborn in LOTR... I recognized him only when I made this mask for Guy. Amazing!

Well, Marie Fay, you won't believe me but when I saw Bipsouille's hood I immediately thought about a blue outfit used by Padme in StarWars.... You can of course use my idea, expecially because the mesh isn't mine! Have a nice time with Amidala!

Love,
Chiarina

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Scholar
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 4:13 PM
Well done in the Baldwin sim!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:25 PM
Thank you very much! I really love them all, good work.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 9:52 PM
*mouth hangs open in disbelief* This is incredible. I'm totally blown away by this set. You worked so hard, and it shines through every pixel. They're identical- the sims and the clothes and the silver facemask. It's stunning. Really, REALLY well done!!! I can't believe this isn't featured. Excellent work.

Always,
Emma
Scholar
#15 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 5:37 PM
are you going to do a kingdom of heaven set 2??if so, who is in it!! x
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:13 PM
Default New sims
Quote: Originally posted by xnymphetaminex
are you going to do a kingdom of heaven set 2??if so, who is in it!! x

Hi Xnymphetaminex!
I remember you helped me with Baldwin's hair and encouraged me with my KOH sims in the "requests forum"! Thank you again and again!

Yes I'm planning a brand new set! Actually I'm building a palace inspired by the Alcazar of Sevilla in which Ridley Scott shot many scenes of the movie: I want to give this sims a better scenario for the ingame pics.
As regards the sims, I'm working on the "everyday" version of King Baldwin (yes I love him), a white outfit whith another mask and veil, and I'm planning at least another gown for Sibylla and a formal tunic for Balian. I'm going for sure to make Tiberias and the Hospitaller.

Got any idea?

I'm so happy that you, and all you guys who replied, like my set... I would be even happier if it was more downloaded.... Well we'll see!

Love,
Chiarina

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:29 PM
....and, by the way, if someone can help me with the new set, he/she is more than welcome!

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 2:12 AM
Beautiful sims! I love KOH, and I'm very grateful to you for having made these characters! They'll be populating my medieval-ish neighbourhoods soon.
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 11:31 PM
You did such a great job. The resemblances are uncanny. Can't wait to see your followup sims, especially the Hospitaller character (David Thewlis seems particularly hard to sim realistically, for some reason). Any plans to sim Saladin or Nasir (the Alexander Siddig character)?
Forum Resident
#20 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 12:21 AM
I love the set! You did a fantastic job on it! 5 stars!

Quote: Originally posted by Chiarina
Hi Xnymphetaminex!
I'm going for sure to make Tiberias and the Hospitaller.

My cat's name is Tiberias :D

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 7:51 PM
Wow! Thank you so much, Obsessed77 and cowsharkwomyn!
Well, I'll add Saladin and Nasir to my long list... I hope to do a good job! I'm planning to update this set with better textures too.

Thanks Enblith! I love cats and Tiberias is a perfect name for a middleages addict as you are... I'm so happy you like my set!

Love,
Chiarina

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 4:45 PM
Great job!
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:47 AM
*GASP* You have any idea how long I've been looking for pieces to make a Baldwin Sim? And here it is, already made! You are my savior and I applaud you for eternity! *glomp*

=-~(@)~-=
What is the point in repairing the walls, fixing the piping, or replacing the furniture if the
unattended ground which the house sits on would collapse, leaving it all in rubble anyway?
By 'Ground', I mean Terra, and by 'House', I mean Humanity. GO GREEN, you turkeys!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 9:23 PM
Thanks for the cool mod but it doesnt seem to work for me, The clothes dont show up, only the faces, but the male faces load in as the bigfoot hair and beard thing :(