Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh for toddlers girls: little braids

by natrobo Posted 1st Oct 2006 at 8:58 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2010 at 1:30 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:00 PM
very nice. just downloaded the low pigtails too! thanks !
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:03 PM
I've just discovered you and love your toddler hair and clothes I have gone into your older files and downloaded loads of stuff.
Thank you so much.
Alchemist
#4 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:06 PM
I really shouldn't be downloading more stuff but when I saw this adorable hairstyle I couldn't help myself! :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:08 PM
it's the cutest toddler hair you've done so far! it's adorableness squared.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:13 PM
Thank you!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:17 PM
Awwww! Much cuteness! Thanks a lot!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:25 PM
Nice! :D
Forum Resident
#9 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:43 PM
This is so adorable! Could you please make it for girls, too? Thank you so much for sharing.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:46 PM
Thank you so much to you all, it's allways good to know what people think about my creations. Here are two shots of my latest creations in game...Funny
Nat
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 10:29 PM
The cutest toddlers hair mesh ever made ! Super Natrobo t'es la meilleure, merci !!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:29 PM
adorable!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:32 PM
Wow. THESE ARE THE CUTEST!!
Instructor
#14 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:49 PM
absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 12:18 AM
thanks so much natrobo! these are exactly the kind of thing i was looking for. :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 1:57 AM
Aww...So cute *Downloads* It is absolutely adorable.Thank You

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. ~Albus Dumbledore
If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ~Sirius Black

Join and Become a Vampire: http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=VampEarth
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 3:38 AM
Ohhhh! This Is Sooooo Cute! U Did A Great Job Making This Natrobo! Thanx So Much!

~xx~xx~ Just because I flirt doesn't mean I'm a hoe, unlike most girls I learn to say "no" ~xx~xx~

xxBrownSugahxx
Field Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
I really shouldn't be downloading more stuff but when I saw this adorable hairstyle I couldn't help myself! :D

Same here, these are so cute I can't wait to see what they are like in the game. Thanks.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:32 AM
So cute!!!! I just adore your toddler hair styles!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 5:35 AM
Awww this one is so cute and adorable, you have created a sweet hair style for the little todders. Thank You
PS. Looks like you have a breeding farm there for females. LOL Cute pictures.
Instructor
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:56 AM
Natrobo these are gorgius! I have not seen so lovely toddler hair and I really need them! Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:12 PM
Yet again you stun us with your great creations, this is just so cute and wonderfully made. Thank you.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:21 PM
Omg! I was looking for this forever!
Thank U!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Scholar
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:42 PM Last edited by Mihura : 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:44 PM. Reason: typo
C'est si mignon, si adorable, j'aime beaucoup les perles au bout ! Et c'est seulement pour les bambines, que pour les bambines et ce n'est pas une coiffure d'adulte. Super ! Merci beaucoup Nat !!!

It's so cute, so adorable, I like a lot the pearls ! And it's only for toddlers, and not an adult's hair. Super ! a lot of thanks Nat !!!
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:23 PM
Awwwwwww they are just so sweet, i have to have these thanks again for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Page 1 of 2