Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

12 Face Tattoos (Wearable by Male or Female Sim)

by shimmeringcat Posted 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:26 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2006 at 4:16 PM by shimmeringcat

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:29 AM
they r kool
specially for hautecoutue models (ofcourse my sim models)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:31 AM
Thank you. =3

I think they may be good for fantasy Sims too. XD
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:36 AM
Nice work! They are really well done!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:54 AM
The work really shows the quality!! Thanks so much!!
Oh by the way I still have Junichi!! He's still so darling! Now I can add some more tats to his lovely face!! Thanks again!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 8:11 AM
Thank you, guys! XD Oh, coffeeKat, talking about Junichi makes me feel 50 different kinds of nostalgic. 8D I was terrible at drawing tattoos then. XD I'm better now, I think, he definitely needs one of the newer ones. Thank you for loving Junichi! =)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 8:56 AM
Wow, they look great. Awesome work. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 10:40 AM
Wonderful and excellent work! *thumbs up, 5 stars and a thank you*
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 11:45 AM
Thank you ShimmeringCat (fighting the urge of calling you "Shaggy" ), they look beautifull and so detailled. My tatooed sims will look so stylish with them. I'm going to test those right away.
And congratulations on the feature!

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 1:26 PM
These are awesome! very good job, I'm going to have to load the sims and try them out.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 4:34 PM
Oh great ! I like them alot! And you drawed them by hand !? That's amazing ! Wow!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 8:42 PM
These are brilliant and will come very handy for my fantasy, sci fi and horror characters that I have made. Thanks for a great upload! <3
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 11:00 PM
They are perfect! I have just read a book, where a man had a Tattoo like this. I thank you so much for this beatiful pictures in the face...
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:12 AM
Default Awesome
I have only three words to say: Wow! Cool! Thanks! :D
Field Researcher
#15 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:10 AM
Fabulous job, SC! Congrats on having it featured, it certainly deserves it. :D

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:14 AM
Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 5:18 AM
Thank you, guys, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Happy Simming, everyone! =)
Field Researcher
#18 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 10:10 PM
Awesome!

I've been looking for some good face tatoos for a while now.. I have a fantasy tribal group with facial tattoos, but they all had the same 4 lol. This helps out a ton and I can use them other places too.. thanks!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 11:25 PM
How awesome

These will look fantastic on my alien Sims (who I give exotic facial markings to) - thank you for making these! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:57 PM
Thanks so much. I've had these in my game for a while now and since you're featured today I thoughtI'd tell you how much I really enjoy using them. I also have them on a model (Selvin Apostale and his son). Ironically I used the same Louis skintone you have featured here and he and his son are the hottest male sims in the game. I mean there are over a dozen sim women whom think they're hot! Appling them to other skintones doesn't quiet draw the same effect. I thought you'd get a kick out of that.
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:57 AM
This is really nice! But is there any way these could be used for children too? I'm sorta making a Lord of the Flies-esque scenario and I need my children to look as savage as possible....
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 7:23 PM
Cool tattoos! Thank you for sharing them.
Instructor
#23 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 2:37 PM
Very, very great work! They are truly awesome. And to draw them by hand... what a nightmare it must have been !

Uhm...I think a lot of people wouldn't mind at all if you would make a little tutorial on how to draw them... (*hint*)

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 3:27 PM
Thanks! THese are beautiful =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 3:53 AM
Thank-you!