Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hertha's Hearth

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 4th Oct 2006 at 8:44 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 5:15 AM by bluetexasbonnie

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 8:37 AM
Miam..... Very beautiful i love the details of this realistic shop
Thank you blue

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:30 AM
its so beautiful....
Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:21 AM
Thank you, it's beautiful! I like the size and decoration of the lot. The Sims don't walk along the lot for ages.
hexameter
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:39 AM
Bonnie,its marvelous.A dreambakery!Unique and wonderful,like all your creations.Thank you so much.
Scholar
#6 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 8:55 PM
Absolutly beautiful!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:55 PM
This is just precious... The look of a small town country store.. I just love it and can't wait to see it in the game.

One question though, I would like to operated it as a business.. You said something about setting the bake good for sale? How do I do that?

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:20 AM
Makai--
After buying the business, use the business tool that looks like a price tag. Don't forget to buy an open/close sign too. Hope you enjoy playing it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 9:15 PM
Wow! I'm really satisfied with beautiful bakery. But I can't found : used house's outside wall. How do I do?

Thank you ^-^)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 10:39 PM
Oh eu ri -
Not sure what you are saying. Are you having trouble finding the lot?
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 2:28 AM
This bakery is so darling ><
Are all the custom content included or do we have to go and get them?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 2:41 AM
Everything is included.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th May 2008 at 11:02 PM
for some reason, none of the custom content was included with my bakery, so i went and got it all myself.

however, even with the move objects cheat on, i can't place anything on the bottom shelf of the decrachill freezer. can you tell me how to do this?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th May 2008 at 11:19 PM
The Decrachiller, like all other shelf objects fills in a specific order. You must fill all the top shelf slots before it will begin to fill the lower shelves. After you have the lower ones filled and arranged as desired, you can go back & delete any items on the upper shelves that you do not want.

I didn't actually reload to my game, but the file that I downloaded appeared to have all the major items in it and the things in the pictures. ... obviously it has been to long for me to know for absolute sure that all are there. Was there a particular item or group of items that seemed to be missing?

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th May 2008 at 11:31 PM
all the goodies that were supposed to be in the decrachiller turned were blue vases in the game. but i was able to find all the neccessary items from the links in the thanks you posted above.

thanks so much! very nice job.
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th May 2008 at 11:35 PM
quick question, those are the maxis decrachillers right?

now i can't get things on the very topmost shelf! like the nice little bread basket you have in the picture. sorry to be such a bother about it. i'd appreciate any advice you can give me.

thanks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th May 2008 at 6:16 AM
I think they are probably mdhttr's chillers.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 9:29 PM
Some of the outdoor content reverts back to maxis default. I have all EPs.