Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gene Kelly Sim

by spidergirl79 Posted 5th Oct 2006 at 4:57 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 2:35 PM
The dancing in the rainstorm scene from "Singing in the Rain" is one of the most joyous pieces of choreography ever! Brilliant movie - great dancing! Gene Kelly (and this sim) both get 5 stars!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 4:23 PM
I remember it was just like yesterday when you bought your first Sims package. You didn't know how to use customized objects ... where to find them, how to create them. And look at you now. A full bloom Sims addict with all the expansions and creations of your own. ... I'm so proud of you! ...I think I'm going to cry!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 4:38 PM
Gene Kelly is an all time favorite of mine, I have several of his movies. Thank you so much! Wonderful work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 6:36 PM
I love Gene Kelly, thanks for this!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by modfan
I remember it was just like yesterday when you bought your first Sims package. You didn't know how to use customized objects ... where to find them, how to create them. And look at you now. A full bloom Sims addict with all the expansions and creations of your own. ... I'm so proud of you! ...I think I'm going to cry!

HEHEHE.... Maybe we should have a "Mina's first Upload Celebration Party" ?

Thanks modfan, and thanks everyone else, Im so glad everyone is enjoying my Gene!!! :lovestruc
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 8:13 AM
Thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 6:47 PM
Wow. In my Drama class we just finished a unit on famous dancers, and Gene Kelly was one of my favorites! It's good to know the classics don't fade out in the new century of technology.

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MooreSpino
Wow. In my Drama class we just finished a unit on famous dancers, and Gene Kelly was one of my favorites! It's good to know the classics don't fade out in the new century of technology.

Gene Kelly rocks my world. I could watch Singin' in the Rain everyday. Funny, because I hated that movie when I was a teenager. But yea, its nice that classic actors like him arent lost and forgotten amid all the new stars of today. So many of the new ones lack the class the old actors had.
Scholar
#10 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Gene Kelly rocks my world. I could watch Singin' in the Rain everyday. Funny, because I hated that movie when I was a teenager. But yea, its nice that classic actors like him arent lost and forgotten amid all the new stars of today. So many of the new ones lack the class the old actors had.

Let's not forget Donald O'Connor, whose humorous dancing style gave hints of breakdancing and the lovely Cyd Charisse who was a dancer with Ballet Russe and added balletic class to show dancing.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Let's not forget Donald O'Connor, whose humorous dancing style gave hints of breakdancing and the lovely Cyd Charisse who was a dancer with Ballet Russe and added balletic class to show dancing.

Yes of course! Donald O'Connor was amazing in Singin' In the Rain, he was so hilarious. My favorite skit was "Make'm laugh" it was so funny and amazing at the same time. I love alot of the classic actors, Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck, Paul Newman...ect. :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 7:00 PM
The Sim looks awesome. You did a great job.

Donald O'Connor pwns. :DD
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 2:53 PM
Oh i love Gene.Hes wonderful.i wish i could go back in time i would have him lol.You did a great job.Thanks.

It takes just one tree to make a thousand matches, it takes just one match to burn a thousand trees...