Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HP's Male Model: Corvus Corax

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 8th Oct 2006 at 9:11 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2007 at 9:07 AM by HystericalParoxysm

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 10:44 AM
Oh the lovely Corvus ! :lovestruc

Thanks a lot for sharing him !!! :D
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 11:59 AM
He's absolutely beautiful.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 12:55 PM
He's crowsome! 'v' Thanks

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:22 PM
I didn't ask you to upload him, but I really hoped you would! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 4:41 PM
O.O Corvus! ...Now available for ME!

I love you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 1:18 AM
...w00t, more love for my Sim boys!
Danke for finally uploading this lovely specimen.

Please do not take my avatar.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 1:44 AM
Yay...now I have a sim to mate with all my pretty ones. Lovely children await me. :-) Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 9:29 AM
This is really generous of you. Is a new hunk on his way to grace your uploads? (Furiously wishing this is so!) Thanks a lot.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 9:45 AM
Hehe, nah, windgirl, I won't be retiring Corvus just yet. He never takes a bad photo. I may make some more pretty boys eventually though.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#11 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 9:22 PM
Yummy thanks so much for FINALLY sharing - I haven't nagged you about him (there's just so much OTHER stuff to nag you about, like boy pj's, for example) but I've always wanted a copy. Maybe he'll have an affair with my HP sim, mwahaha.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 10:26 PM
I PROMISE!! He's sooo gorgeous HP!! I see a population boom in the very near future!! Thanks a bunch!

I...will never be a memory.
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#13 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 4:59 AM
Oh he so dreeaamy. I was wondering when you were gonna upload him. Thankies

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Instructor
#14 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 7:54 AM
He is so pretty . Great job, Thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 10:52 PM
Wow, that man is HOT!! Thanks for sharing!!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Forum Resident
#16 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 6:28 AM
He's moving in with my HP sim heheh... I'll take baby pictures.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:04 PM
I have to admit I nagged for this one.. but he is so beautiful!

Big thankies HP *mwah*
Instructor
#18 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 9:29 AM
Ooh, This is really cool! Thank you!
Love the hair!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:55 PM
he is gorgeous and smexy!!! xD
fun fact of the day: Corvus Corax is actually the name of a german folk metal band with members from the german folk metal band Tanzwut. :D
I actually thought it was something Corvus Corax (band) related, lol :P
silly me xD
but that doesnt mean I'm not going to thank you nor download it! I'm so going to! :D

Dünnes Eis -
Ein Paradies für jeden, der zu tanzen weiß
Tanz in den Tod
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 12:50 AM
Um wow. I've loved this model for a long time, but now to have him as my very own... Oh gosh. :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 1:44 PM
Wow, in the picture of corvus lying down at the top of this post, he looks a lot like schneider from the band rammstein, i think corvus is just as hot as schneider lol and i will be downloading for sure. Thank you for making and sharing him with us. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 8:30 PM
Hello I am sorry to bother you but I keep getting a "unexpected end of archive" when trying to download this stunning sim. I really do want this one! I have Win rar and it has worked for the other sims and items I have downloaded including Cara and Six. I have looked to see if I am doing something wrong but cannot figure out what it could be. Thanks
Forum Resident
#23 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 12:17 AM
yummy, thanks

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Field Researcher
#24 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 7:15 PM
Wow, he's like one of my favorite friends-Andrew.I love Andrew so i love and your sim too haha!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 10:18 AM
He looks awesome, especially with the white hair! Thanks so muhc for sharing, I'm rotten at creating handsome Sims myself. They always end up looking all the same.
Page 1 of 2