Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AmaHevy Concert Stage Construction Set

by kapu Posted 8th Oct 2006 at 5:51 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 2:28 AM
wow this is great now if i could use it as a real stage for my sims! I would use it for my halloween story.

DONT UPLOAD MY CREATION ON THE EXCHANGE!! happy Simming! Come visit my site! SimplySimTastic
http://friends.stardoll.com/r/ef0ea82cc98f1029ac56 sign up!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 3:52 AM
This is way kewl to have in the game
Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 5:55 AM
Very well done, thank you kapu

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 6:36 AM
ooh, very nice! thanks very much!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:08 AM
Thank you so much for this. i take alot of band photos and have been improvising with random things. this is perfect
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:27 AM
kapu- You've not only created a stage build items, but you have created an item that can allow any fan of "Battlestar Galactica" to construct their own New Caprica town (seeing that the end of Season 2/start of Season 3 has similar trusses and barriers).

nonetheless. Keep up the excellent work.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#8 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:50 AM
Oooooh this is perfect! Just what I have been wanting. Thank you very much *****
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 9:39 AM
Oh yeah... Not only is this excellent work, it was very much needed... And anything else you've got back there along those lines is more than welcome in advance... Rock On and thanks...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 10:00 AM
Awesome set! My son's in a rock band and I"m going to be attempting to make sims of them ... now they have the amazing beginnings for all their huge shows! Thank you so much ... and anything else you have in mind would be greatly appreciated!
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 10:21 AM
Hey I'm definitely interested in more stage stuff. I hope you do decide to do the site.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 11:46 AM
Thanks for the comments, looks like there is demand for this sort of stuff so I will do more. I have quite a lot of ideas already, but I'm open to suggestions nevertheless.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 12:21 PM
Awesome job Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 1:39 PM
thanks! i always improvise and use fences to make a 'crowd area' if i make theoretical venues (but obv they don't stay behind it!) now if only someone knew how to make a door that only certain people can get through.. and if you didn't have to stand right in front of people playing.. haha it'd make a good game, wouldn't it? build a venue and that.. haha

TRAGEDY ANDY - Real Love Is Permanent <3
Favourite.Band.Ever. "You're Famous To Me"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 2:37 PM
Wicked cant wait to try out in my new band stage thanks so much for this great job..

In The Dead Of Night When U Dream Im Waiting There In The Shadows For My chance To Love You.
Instructor
#16 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 3:29 PM
Oh Dude You Rock!!!! 5 Stars
#17 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 3:35 PM
Hey Hey Hey We Need A Feature Here This Is Awesome Wow Thanks, Hey I Got Stage Accsesories Coming Up Soon Thanks For This.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 8:39 PM
Its great, absolutely perfekt. Will work great for Films. One question: Are you going to do more parts? And if you do so, would it be possible to produce some broken parts? Maybe if it is possible to be place so that one end ist higher then the other end of one traverse? It would be soooo great for filming. I don't know if it is possible, i'm sorry. My english ist not that good that I would be able to read to all the tutorials.
kaikuki

Who ever finds a typing misstake could keep it - nobody is perfect.
And sorry, my English is not perfect. As I am German, I try as good as I could.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 10:54 PM
just what i needed for my new story! this is perfect, thanks
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 11:26 PM
Just what I've been looking for! Perfect!!! Thank you!!! Now my Sims can have a REALLY cool stage but then I'll need some throwable rotten tomatoes, they're terrible singers :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 2:41 PM
Default This really Rocks !!! :D
This is the object I was looking for but never thougth some one could be able to produce it...thanks! you really knew what a rok star sim needs are HEHEHE :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 8:23 AM
Another nice job!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 8:59 PM
That rocks! Thanks.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 1:46 PM
Fabulous job!!!
Thank you!
Scholar
#25 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 10:46 AM
Very good and realistic work !
Thanks !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Page 1 of 2