Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Casual Outfits For Your Stylish Male Sims

by Noogie666 Posted 11th Oct 2006 at 1:52 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2008 at 4:17 AM by Noogie666

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 1:42 AM
wounderfully gifted with Male stuff thank you ^_^ And that mesh is not my favorite for Adult males but it rox cause it works for Adults Elders and young adults SO NOW! All your stuff will be available for all those ages Smart dissions and thank you very much ^_^
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 5:23 AM
These are very nice. I really like the black tshirt with the gray long sleeved top underneath. Thank you.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 6:20 AM
Thank you. Love clothes for my male sims! Nice job.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 6:33 AM Last edited by interviewithasim : 12th Oct 2006 at 9:53 AM.
Default Can't find the mesh!!!??
Cool...but I went to simchic and clicked on--TS2 Freebies - Male Adult/YA ...and there are no male clothes in the freebies section. Not even everyday oufilts, to click on. Can someone give me a direct link to the mesh, cause when I go there, the male section in freebies is empty.
----Thx----
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 9:58 AM
Yeah the same thing happened to me just now,i clicked on the freebies link then on the adult male page and it was blank when loaded...i too would appreciate a direct link if possible
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 10:16 AM
Can't get the Mesh
i've been to simchic's site over a dozen times n there's still no stuff for her male adult/YA freebies section... , a little help on where to get the mesh please , coz i really like this set..
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 11:32 AM Last edited by bluelady : 12th Oct 2006 at 11:39 AM.
Do not use the freebies link at the side of the page

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there should be another link saying 'freebies'

Use that one

Quote - You can find the mesh in the freebies section (the bottom right one) - TS2 Freebies - Male Adult/YA - Everyday outfit (The first pic).

(Nice outfits by the way, love the one with the grey sleeves)
Instructor
#9 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 11:34 AM
Wow, these look incredible! So realistic, looks great!!!

Thankyou very much, great work Noogie

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 11:56 AM
Thank you very much for all your kind comments guys .

And also thanks to bluelady for your kind explanation for the mesh link.

This is an image describing how to obtain the mesh for those who are still not sure:

Hope this will help .
Inventor
#11 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 6:08 PM
IN ANY CASE! If it's really bad! Chic baby has now given permission for her meshes to be redistrubuted on MTS2 with proper credit ^_^ BUT! If you ever make male clothing again I would use Rabid angles Meshes from SimsConnection........ The Don't look like they are missing something..... It's more fun of a mesh to work with too and easier to find ^_^
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 12:59 AM
These outfits rock!!! Thanks so much!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueIzumi
IN ANY CASE! If it's really bad! Chic baby has now given permission for her meshes to be redistrubuted on MTS2 with proper credit ^_^ BUT! If you ever make male clothing again I would use Rabid angles Meshes from SimsConnection........ The Don't look like they are missing something..... It's more fun of a mesh to work with too and easier to find ^_^
!@_o!

Thanks for the info and the tip . But I still don't understand what do you mean by the mesh is missing something. I would appreaciate a kind explanation from you 'cause I may still new at this and may have not noticed anything wrong with it . But in any case I will never tempered or modified other people's meshes 'cause I really respect other people's work but I did draw my own alpha and texturing .
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 7:20 AM
It worked thanks for the help!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 1:47 AM
which part is the mesh under?
I clicked on adult male /YA and you said the first pick...but there is no pic (and yes, I clicked the freebie link at the bottom)
wich meshes do I need specificly?
and thanks for the download! great style~

Seiaku~ (sorry for my english spelling! ><)

私はおもしろいものが好きです~と。。。。。私もアカドが好きですよ。
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 4:30 AM
After you choose Male Adult/YA, click on Everyday outfit section. The first pic (Diesel & Versace Outfit) is the mesh.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:06 PM
these are great! thanx =]
any chance you'll share the models? particularly the blue outfit model? they're so pretty =]

He who laughs last... thinks slowest.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:26 AM
boy am i glad i checked in here... I was so disapointed when that Sim Chic link didn't work :-)
LOVE this stuff, it's fantastic :-D going straight onto my favourite sims.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th May 2008 at 12:14 PM
Can someone please tell me the actual name of the mesh needed? I can't seem to find it on SimChic's site. They only have one free male mesh available atm, and it's one for bottoms only.

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 9:07 AM
You can get the mesh needed from my "Animal Series" download. I've included the mesh in the package. Here's the link...

http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=229776
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 10:47 AM
Sorry Noogie, my browser didn't display all of SimChic's page the first time around, but the second time I managed to find the mesh via your illustration.

Many thanks for this set, you are full of awesome!

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.