Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FRIENDS set! All the characters apartments + Central Perk!

by Mequila Posted 12th Oct 2006 at 6:28 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2007 at 9:04 PM by Mequila

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:01 AM
Awesome!! And I love the fact that you included the "pot" on Ross's roof!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 3:48 PM
This is so awesome!
i was actualy gonna make something like this, but youve saved me a job!
Well done 5*S coming your way!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:53 AM
Wow. That's it, just WOW. You didn't miss anything, did you? Fantastic job, Mequila; really, really good. And for a first upload?! Dang... can't wait to see what you do next!!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 12:02 AM
wow...
its nice, but i think there are too many free space...^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by titosavio
wow...
its nice, but i think there are too many free space...^^

Yeah I know, I actually don't have the best computer for TS2, and I couldn't play in my house! It couldn't keep up and was way too slow. Some day when I have the energy, I will probably make a "diet-version" of this house for myself and others with computers that have a hard time coping with the house. Like maybe move everything down to the ground and ditch all the floors. I made all the floors and stuff in the original version because I wanted them to look like, and be, big apartment buildings.

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 3:31 AM
this is fantastic! i've always wanted the friends apartments! although when i went in to look at the apartment (in build mode), i noticed that alot of the furniture isn't there that was in the screen shots. am i just in the wrong view (i.e. need to be in live mode), or do i need to add furniture in?? many, many thanks for the excellent apartments!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 5:56 AM
wow, this is great!
well done, I was just about to make some 'friends' sims in my game, and now i have the house ^.^
5*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by madsy
this is fantastic! i've always wanted the friends apartments! although when i went in to look at the apartment (in build mode), i noticed that alot of the furniture isn't there that was in the screen shots. am i just in the wrong view (i.e. need to be in live mode), or do i need to add furniture in?? many, many thanks for the excellent apartments!

The only explanation I have for that is that maybe I've used stuff from expansion packs or stuff packs that you don't have installed?

Otherwise I really have no idea how that can be. I'm positive I've packed the house with all the furnishings I have on the pictures. And as I've said in the post, apart from the board in Central Perk, all content is Maxis stuff so it doesn't require any other downloads.

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funkyhannahsims
wow, this is great!
well done, I was just about to make some 'friends' sims in my game, and now i have the house ^.^
5*

Great! Let me know if your Sims turn out to be good and if you're uploading them =)

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 1:49 PM
oh this is just awesome. im so excited! thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:36 PM
You did a wonderful job! I can't download it as my game would never handle it. But great job!

www.spazshare.com Free image hosting Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I feel like a banana.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 11:08 AM
really good!!! its perfect!! but when i downloaded it iv got the buildings and everything inside it, but where do i find the charcaters?? they arent in the families thing on the game. and what characters have you put in the lot?
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mafi
really good!!! its perfect!! but when i downloaded it iv got the buildings and everything inside it, but where do i find the charcaters?? they arent in the families thing on the game. and what characters have you put in the lot?

o crap i think me just realised what u ment when u sed all the characters apartments and central perk! i thot at first u ment all the characters, apartments, and central perk!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishGrace
Awesome!! And I love the fact that you included the "pot" on Ross's roof!

Yes the pot was a Nice touch, Just like the fountain, also I noticed Ross and Phoebe have the same apothecary table very clever!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th May 2009 at 11:52 AM
I love it...... I wish you can actually build it as a apartment but thanks because it saves me to actaully build one.
How long was it to make it?
Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 11:57 AM
Where is the download link?
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 10:02 AM
I love you. <3

(:
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 5:38 PM
Maybe this is just the words of a diehard fan who's watched too much Friends but there's a lot of things inaccurate stuff in here. For instance, the position of the door in central Perk. Or the apothecary table in Ross' apartment.
Also, it felt a bit too spacious. If you look at them in the show, the biggest apartment is Monica's, and there's still not much space unused. Coulda been done easier with a much smaller lot.
Sorry dude!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 4:57 AM
ross's appartment looks exactly like it does in the show! love love love it though! but i feel that joey's appartment is too big .... overall though, great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 1:44 AM
GREAT! ^^ I wonder if u could upload a unfirnished version, hope u don't mind, until I download the expansions cos I don't have them :S

awesome work!!