Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PERSONA2 - Katsuya Suo

by varicev Posted 13th Oct 2006 at 6:19 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2006 at 10:13 AM by varicev

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 1:30 AM
Thank you for this sim. He looks very close to the character, and handsome too.

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 5:50 AM Last edited by Space Jellyfish : 15th Oct 2006 at 5:51 AM. Reason: Screwed up italics code
Related to source material, not the sim himself
Hello, i'm a lurker who usually just downloads stuff, and i've noticed a lot of Persona series content being made. And have a question regarding the Persona series itself

Now, i'm assuming that Persona is a game series ('cause i've seen Persona 2 for PSX at a used game store)? I don't recall ever seeing a series entry at my local Blockbuster. Is this 'cause

A. The games are in Japanese/Japan-only
B. The series lived its life on the PSX
C. Something else

Also, is the N64 game "Sin and Punishment" (that I recall was being localised into English at one time, only to have the port later cancelled ) Persona series related? I think I recall seeing that tidbit being mentioned somewhere.

I'm very absentminded, so I won't think to check this post for a few days at the very least

And thanks for any info.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Space Jellyfish
Hello, i'm a lurker who usually just downloads stuff, and i've noticed a lot of Persona series content being made. And have a question regarding the Persona series itself

Now, i'm assuming that Persona is a game series ('cause i've seen Persona 2 for PSX at a used game store)? I don't recall ever seeing a series entry at my local Blockbuster. Is this 'cause

C. Something else

Also, is the N64 game "Sin and Punishment" (that I recall was being localised into English at one time, only to have the port later cancelled ) Persona series related? I think I recall seeing that tidbit being mentioned somewhere.

I'm very absentminded, so I won't think to check this post for a few days at the very least

And thanks for any info.

I'm sorry, but I have played only a PERSONA of a Japanese version,
I don't know a lot on an overseas version.
Therefore it is not answered about the question.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:12 PM
I think you better put the question on the game somewhere(game forum maybe?) since you'll probably get more answer there than here. Sorry if sounds rude.
Neway, it's a great adaptation of the in game character. Good looking too. Thanks.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:36 PM
I don't recall ever seeing a series entry at my local Blockbuster.

The answer is D: Blockbuster never carries any GOOD games.

Also, is the N64 game "Sin and Punishment" Persona series related? I think I recall seeing that tidbit being mentioned somewhere.

No. Sin & Punishment was developed by Game Freak, IIRC, and has nothing to do with Atlus' Persona and other Megami Tensei games. Though, the titles of the two Persona 2 games, Innocent Sin (never released in the US) and Eternal Punishment, share a similar naming scheme.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 11:33 PM Last edited by matildarose : 15th Oct 2006 at 11:36 PM. Reason: In Japan, not US. XD

C. Something else

And thanks for any info.

Since someone else explained it pretty well, I'll offer this info in addition:

Persona's pretty much one of those games that has a cult following in the US, which means... uh, not very well known, but there's a very loyal following. It *was* just for the PSX, but Persona 3 is now just been released in Japan and making its way over here in the USA soon.

As for the Blockbuster deal, all of the Persona games were RPGs. In my experience, places like Blockbuster tend to shy away from RPGs unless they're from a series with a huge following or *extremely* popular, like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. I *have* seen Persona: Eternal Punishment once at a rental store long ago, but it was locally owned.

The reason you're seeing a lot of Persona stuff is because varicev's been wonderful enough to go through making sims of many of the characters.

By the way. Katsuya's my favorite of the Persona 2 characters. Great job, varicev! I'm definitely downloading. <3
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:51 PM
The link to PeggySims2 doesn't work. Any chance of the hair mesh being available elsewhere?
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 11:56 PM
Thanks for the info folks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 6:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tenku-chan
The link to PeggySims2 doesn't work. Any chance of the hair mesh being available elsewhere?

Oh sorry !! I have made a mistake in an address!
However, I didn't notice it if you didn't say.
Thank you.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 6:10 PM
Thanks! Mesh number 9 right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 5:59 AM
Thanks! Mesh number 9 right?

Yes. Because the number 10 is womens, please download the number 9.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:41 AM
Got it! Thanks for answering my questions! And did I mention I love your Persona 2 Sims?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:15 AM
Got it! Thanks for answering my questions! And did I mention I love your Persona 2 Sims?
]
Yes. Thank you for loving my sim. I'm very glad. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 9:32 PM
This is amazing! I love your Sims! <3 Persona is fantastic. All of your versions of Lisa, Maya, Katsuya, and Urara are great! Have you made any more besides those?

Will you be making Ellen (Eriko Kirishima)? She's definitely my favorite. Also will you be making Persona 1 Sims?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by couldagonemad88
This is amazing! I love your Sims! <3 Persona is fantastic. All of your versions of Lisa, Maya, Katsuya, and Urara are great! Have you made any more besides those?

Will you be making Ellen (Eriko Kirishima)? She's definitely my favorite. Also will you be making Persona 1 Sims?

I'm glad that you love my sims. Thank you very much. :lovestruc
There is Miyabi Hanakoji, Anna Yoshizaka and Chika Ueda in my homepage.

And Eriko Kirishima is the character whom I love very much too !!
I want to make it very much, but I plan to make it from 2. I'm going to make 1 afterwards.
In addition, making of Persona sim stops it once now.
Because I'm because it is good most to make it when I want to make it because I'm fickle...
I'm Sorry. Please wait patiently. x(

I don't admit a recolor of structure and alpha now.
Because I do a recolor if it's really necessary, please request it by PM.

My website : *Sims2α*
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 12:42 AM
You think you can now make Persona 3 or Persona 4 Sims to? I don't think anyone made them it might be kind of hard...but yeah good work on this sim!.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 10:22 PM
cool!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Feb 2022 at 11:22 AM
Hair mesh is no longer available. Any alternative links?