Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Guitar - Gibson Explorer in Five Colors

by Nemos Posted 16th Oct 2006 at 12:07 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2008 at 9:41 PM by -Maylin-

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 12:15 AM
awesome...just awesome. Thanks for these, 5 stars, definatly

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:16 PM
Love the colors! Thanks so much.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 11:03 PM
Oh yeah!, this is a '5' star job if ever I saw one! - {Downloads} - thanks for sharing these great looking Axes with us - very nice work too!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 7:44 PM
i t rocks! 11/10 score! is it possible u could make the gibson thunderbird bass? cheers and great job
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:50 AM
I love downloading custom instruments, specially when it come to a great Gibson Explorer (My favourite guitar) Thanks a lot for uploading this
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 12:09 PM
awesome, you should make a gibson le paul standard theyre so awesome, i was gonna get the one in ebony, but i can't afford it unfortunately lol. great job
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 5:53 PM
I've got a weird problem with these. When my Sims finish using them, the guitar get glued to thier bodies. It disappears when they go to another lot, but reappears when the return home. I have Pets, and don't know if it's a Pets problem, or a guitar problem, or a problem with Atevera's mod.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:26 PM
My Game wont support the custom instruments hack file or this guitar.

Any solutions to this problem?
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 12:19 AM
I have the same problem too. I have both the hack and guitar in my downloads folder, and it doesn't work. The vehicles I have installed do work. I have The Sims 2: Limited Edition (Deluxe + Bon Voyage) and University but I haven't installed Bon Voyage yet.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 3:40 AM Last edited by LeSim : 25th Oct 2007 at 3:45 AM.
Nevermind, I used sims2pack Clean Installer and it worked-thanks to anyone that tried to help though! And thanks to Nemos for making this so I can have my favorite guitar in the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 12:27 PM
Awesome <3