Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Bath _ Little Mermaid

by ead425 Posted 17th Oct 2006 at 4:51 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 8:33 PM
Oooh! This was a very pretty set. Thank you very much.

Just because you can do it? Should you? Hell yes!
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 8:49 PM
Oh how sweet. I just watched the re-release of the Little Mermaid on the weekend, despite the fact that I'm in my mid-40's and don't actually have any children. Don't care, couldn't wait for it to come out on dvd. Thanks for this pretty set, very nice.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 5:50 AM
Don't feel bad Obsessisim......I was counting the days until the Special Edition came out. When that movie first came out, I was 8.....now I'm 25 and it's still one of my favorites. I've memorized the whole movie.....now that is just sad. Anyway, like the bedroom set, this one is beautiful as well. There isn't enough Mermaid stuff out there for the Sims. Awesome work!!!

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 9:44 AM
I agree with Annie on everything she said. hehehehe I was also 8 or nine when it first came out...I'm now 25...and I still have my Little Mermaid bedset from way back when. It's gonna be awesom to see my Sim Me in a Little Mermaid bedroom. I was also counting the days....Besides all that, you've done a beautiful job. Thanks for sharing your work. :-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 9:17 PM
Don't feel bad I first saw it when I was 43 and loved it. Still do that's why I made this set. Watch for the Nursery set should be out soon.

visit my site: http//www.veradsplace.com

God Bless
ead425
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 3:20 AM
I loved the little mermaid when I was little! Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 1:13 AM
Its a great looking set, but when I d/l it - it says it is a corrupted file. Anyone know what is going on with it???