Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hugh Laurie as Gregory House

by spidergirl79 Posted 18th Oct 2006 at 9:43 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2006 at 7:33 AM by spidergirl79

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:02 AM
My favorite show is House! Thank u!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:23 AM
I saw him in your avatar at S2C and I totally drooled on him! Fantastic work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:25 AM
hopefully I am not the only one who thinks hugh laurie is kinda cute for an old guy

If I am, Oh well, l0l! Great job on this, I love it... and Im glad he got his carpet back!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:43 AM
Oh hell you're not!!!!

You did a really good job on his overall facial structure! I've tried him myself and it's not easy. I would recommend tweaking his eyes and nose just a tad though, and then we'll have it! Do you plan to do any other House characters?
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:06 AM
Ive tweaked all I can tweak and I canna tweak no more!! Seriously, it usually takes me 3 hours to get create celebrity Sims so its highly unlikely that I will be making any of the other characters! :D

And Patty Cakes, you are not the only one, Ive had a secret crush on Hugh Laurie since I first saw him in Stuart Little.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:38 AM
great work! I think I have to force my favourite sim to start dating him ^_^
Scholar
#8 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:51 AM
I love this show!! It's as great as your sim You got that mad expresion on his face pretty well, Great work!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:08 AM
Thanks everyone. I play him in my game too, and of course, you know, you HAVE to make him a grumpy sim!! :D
Forum Resident
#10 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:48 AM
Eeee!
HUNK!
Thank you so much!
I *love* House (M.D.) and I *LOVE* Hugh! "Mmm, hugh" *homer sounds*
Gargh! I can't tell you how happy I am right now!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 12:33 PM
OOo I likey. I have a secret crush on him also

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 1:22 PM
Fantastic job! And don't worry guys, I also think Hugh Laurie is a dreamboat.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:49 PM
*lol*, I like him, he´s the most trustful doctor. XD

- "Don´t call me sir!"

- "Yes, ma´am!"
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:48 PM
Awesome.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:47 AM
*drools*
Oh the pictures you posted alone make me want to fall out of my chair!!
Thanks! He looks great!!!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:26 AM
ooh thank you (everyone) Yea I dont know what it is about him...*drool*
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 12:13 AM
Love it!! Hugh Laurie is a hottie for my generation. Woohoo! You did great.

Thanks for Sharing!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:03 AM
hahaha, ^^^ not only for your generation! =D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:54 AM
he doesn’t look angry enough, but i cant fix that thanks very much
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by johnny123
he doesn’t look angry enough, but i cant fix that thanks very much

LOL....I found that if I tried to make him look angry it made his forehead look funny, but hey, anyone can tweak him if they like!
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 2:02 AM
This is listed as a non-EP item, but whenever I try to install the .Sims2Pack file, it says "This content requires Expansion pack data that is not installed."
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dialach
This is listed as a non-EP item, but whenever I try to install the .Sims2Pack file, it says "This content requires Expansion pack data that is not installed."

Oh really? Huh.....I wonder if its one of his clothing? Ill check on it and get back to you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:03 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 29th Oct 2006 at 6:27 AM.
Ok I just checked and it turns out that this sim's everyday outfit requires Nightlife, SO I will upload a revised one that has the base games clothing instead. Sorry about that, and thanks for pointing it out, I was unaware. My fault.

OK EVERYBODY.......here is the Gregory House updated for users who ONLY HAVE THE BASE GAME. The one above contains clothing that requires Nightlife. Sorry bout that.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  GregoryHouseBASICGAME.rar (382.4 KB, 16 downloads)
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Ok I just checked and it turns out that this sim's everyday outfit requires Nightlife, SO I will upload a revised one that has the base games clothing instead. Sorry about that, and thanks for pointing it out, I was unaware. My fault.

OK EVERYBODY.......here is the Gregory House updated for users who ONLY HAVE THE BASE GAME. The one above contains clothing that requires Nightlife. Sorry bout that.

Thank you so much. My fiance and I love House to death, and when we found this we were very excited. Finding out we couldn't use it was pretty disappointing, but I greatly appreciate your taking the time out to fix it so quickly. Now I'll stop typing and get to playing my new Gregory House sim.

Thanks ^.^
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dialach
Thank you so much. My fiance and I love House to death, and when we found this we were very excited. Finding out we couldn't use it was pretty disappointing, but I greatly appreciate your taking the time out to fix it so quickly. Now I'll stop typing and get to playing my new Gregory House sim.

Thanks ^.^

No problem, glad to be of service! Im glad you like him so much! :lovestruc
Page 1 of 2