Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red vs Blue t-shirts

by Solana Posted 19th Oct 2006 at 6:29 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2006 at 4:42 AM by Solana

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:13 AM
These are great! I love Red vs. Blue. Hehe.
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:26 PM
I really need to watch this series, I seem to remember it being funny as all get out but can't for the life of me remember who all the characters were... I notice you have a female model for the Tex shirt-- does that mean the Tex shirt is females-only? Or are these Red Vs Blue T-shirts available for both genders?

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:30 PM
Tex is just for the females at the moment... I'll be working on making transgendered (Is that even a word? *shrugs* It tis now! xD ) t-shirts and hopefully the quotes next! ^_^
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Solana
Tex is just for the females at the moment... I'll be working on making transgendered (Is that even a word? *shrugs* It tis now! xD ) t-shirts and hopefully the quotes next! ^_^

Oh, now that sounds awesome.

Great shirts! I love Red vs Blue! Thanks for making these!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:12 PM
Quotes? Darn! I was going to do the quotes. I've made them now. Oh, well. Saves the effort of posting. By the way: I think Tex is actually a red-head, not blonde.

Interesting fact: did you know that when referring to a man with blond hair, blond does not have an "e", when referring to blonde a woman, it does. Strange but apparently true, according to my spellchecker.

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 11:39 AM
geniusly to make these, i have been looking for a caboose T-shirt

Everybody is equal. I'm just incredibly more equal than you.
Me discussing communism/
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 4:28 PM
Once again, Thanks Solana
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 6:42 AM
Thank you sooooo much! ^_^

I'm making my interpretations of each character (outside of the armor, of course) and these shirts are a real help!