Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Learned Behaviour" cheat object - *UPD 01 NOV 06*

by Numenor Posted 21st Oct 2006 at 3:48 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2006 at 12:27 AM by Numenor : Fixed icon, mesh and placement + Menu translated in Italian and German

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:06 PM
Thanks a LOT! I really needed this.
What just happend?
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:13 PM
Wonderful! I can't wait for my Birthday to come (my wife (God bless her) is buying me Pets) I feel like a 5yr old :D

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:31 PM
THANK YOU

I spawned this yesterday usuing boolprop, and it didnt have any actions, for some odd reason

:P
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:43 PM Last edited by karen82869 : 21st Oct 2006 at 4:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
I am fully aware that the same results granted by this object can be obtained just using the testing cheats. The first user that tells me this, will be warned for not having connected the brain before activating the mouth

Crack me up...

Seriously.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:51 PM
Fantastic, Thank you loads.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:59 PM
Alright Numenor! I've been waiting for something like this.

It's peenut butta jellay time!
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:18 PM
Thanks numenor!!! I needed it!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:25 PM
Thank you very much. I really needed this. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:26 PM
Thank you, this will be very handy to have.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilbaby1313
THANK YOU

I spawned this yesterday usuing boolprop, and it didnt have any actions, for some odd reason

:P

If you click on the object when a sim is selected, you won't have any option (you don't want your sim to learn to eat pet food, right? ).

You have to select your pet, instead. But in order to do so, you must previously enter the cheat boolprop controlPets on.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#12 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:34 PM
Thank you darling
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:08 PM
You're my hero. Thank you!

Purzion
*Happily Addicted To Sims 4*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:49 PM
^^ Bout time! Wonderfull object! I know my puppys need this, o_o My female dog, Just had like..Six puppies, and with two sims, its hard to keep track of who's learned what.. This will make it alot easier for me. And them ^^; Is it me? Or is Q Press not working? Er..PM me if someone knows how to fix it..
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:56 PM
Thank you! I tried to spawn this using boolprop and I couldn't FIND it anywhere. You rock!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:40 AM
Thank you, this will be very useful to me
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:09 AM
thank god you did this it would not work when i spawned it but this works thanks mate

ps: lol @ the conecting brain and mouth thing :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 5:50 PM
For some reason the objects os not showing, even using the boolprop and you object, I dont know why.
The object is working and its invisible, but I dont see no bird.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:29 PM
Same here, it's invisible but it works.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:42 PM
Same here, can't see it but it works wonder, just need now a hack to fullfill the needs and aspirations of animals in the game and that would be awesome.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 10:00 PM
A question for all the people that can't see the bird in game (not the icon in catalog: I mean when placed on the lot): do you have University?

EDIT: yes, I see that you all have University... the problem must be elsewhere...

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:42 PM
Thanks makes life easier. Well sim life of course

Sims2Angels My sims2 site
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 6:40 PM
Hi,

Downloaded this fantastic object BUT when ever I selected the object to use, there was nothing there (no bird or anything like in the screenshots).

Any idea why that is, or am I missing something?

Edit: I have Uni but it's not installed, and I don't have OFB
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:29 AM
Oddly enough, I've seen that this object uses the mesh and textures from a UNI neighborhood decoration; I don't know why they did so, but after all, it's a Maxis test object, and they *do have* all the EPs

I'll try and update the object, to include a mesh that will work for anyone.

Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:42 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't see the object. I have all the EP's but not the object packs.

Thanks Numenor....you rock!!!!
Page 1 of 4