Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bernese Mt. Dog (official breed markings)

by kwillag Posted 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:02 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:56 AM by kwillag

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:37 PM
It is very beautiful! My family has had two now, and I was immediately reminded of the - you have a good eye for the markings - and the shimmer in the black parts is great.
Thank you for sharing it!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 10:44 PM
Wow, I didn't think it was possible to get all the markings. I made a Bernese too.

Good work :3
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:33 PM
nicely done!!!! it looks way better then the picture!!! LOL thnx alot!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:37 AM
wow! this is amazing i hav always wanted one of these dogs in real life but i ended up getting a different breed... but anyway you did a wonderful job!
thanx

"Love's the funeral of hearts
And an ode for cruelty
When angels cry blood
On flowers of evil in bloom"
[Funeral Of Hearts - HIM]
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:48 AM
Thanks a bunch! Now I can give my son's family the two dogs they have in real life too. )
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:18 PM
Excellent work... I don't know much about the breed, but this is just too beautiful to pass up Thanks for sharing it.

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 11:26 PM
Great work!!!! So cute
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:39 AM
This is my very favorite dog in my game!! Thanks so much. Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 10:53 PM
This is a great dog: best Bernese I have seen anywhere! My favorite CAS family now has a breeding pair of them, should have puppies in a day or so. The happy couple is Harvey and Hannah, by the way!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 6:53 PM
You did a 5 star ***** job!!! I love him and you could'nt have been more precise on the markings of this beautiful breed This is most definetely the BEST Bermese I've seen uploaded downloading now...Thanks!!

Peggy (Irisflowerp)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:25 AM
Great job!!! Thanks so much! I was soooo disappointed to find out that the Bernese were not going to be in the PC version of Pets be are in the PS2 version. WTF??? Maxis genius strikes again!!! LOL

Anyway, thanks again and you definitely did a primo job.

They must have taken my marbles away. :(